Nfl 2015/16

L

Barby winding down on the 3rd annual Bloodstained SB gathering, everyone suitably stuffed with bacon & egg sangas, and just knocking out some flat whites with 10 mins to go … only question is, when to start drinking??

Go Panthers … “Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can’t Lose.” :wink:

PS: Self Employment rules!

decent 1st 1/4 by Denver
2nd 1/4 start is a different Panthers who are starting to get going

and there goes the Panthers

Pigs might not fly … but it seems Panthers can … nice leap.

The only way Denver win this is by their defense, they have no offense

Manning and the Denver offense is absolutely horrible. Their defense is doing everything to win the game and the offense are doing nothing at all.

Newton is not a very good passing QB

defense ruling the game for both sides so far.

as IT mentions hard to see denver winning it dur to lack of any offensive power, so you’d think their defense will break at some point.
be monumental win if they get up, and 95% of the win would be due to defense.

least it’s close so far.

If Denver start running the ball, it’ll open up their passing options.

Meatloaf > Coldplay

C’mon Panthers, no more fumbling & fking about … get it the fk together!

Meatloaf > Coldplay

bullcrap, that was a solid half-time show

meanwhile a bad start by the Panthers with a missed field goal

Good grab. Doing better, but still need to protect Newton more.

you’d have to say at present, if bronco’s defense continues in the same vein, they win it.

All comes down to them atm, imo.

With the pocket collapsing, Cam needs to set up some scramble plays.
The are getting to him from the edges so his only options are scramble earlier in the play or hand off to the running back and run it down the middle.

Don’t know who is doing the play calling for the Broncos but it isn’t very good.

I’m trying to think of the last superbowl where both quarterbacks were terrible.
Probably the NY v Baltimore Super Bowl in the early 2000s?

If they give the MVP to a QB in this game it will be a farce, neither QB deserves it.

How many fkn penalties Carolina get??

Faaaark.

Interesting game. Still a long way to go here.

Having played American Football back in '83, as an exchange student I was a year younger than most of the varsity team, I can appreciate the field goal kickers being more prominent in this game. As the token Aussie (at a time when Men At Work ensured my nickname was Down Under) I played both wide receiver as well as kicking and punting.

The kicking skills of the majority of players was amusing to say the least. The star QB, Chuck Ewing, had been doing the kicking and he hated that someone almost two years younger could kick his ■■■ with both place kicking and punting. I really enjoyed playing and training, it took some getting used to playing in pads and helmet and initially in the heat of a California summer wearing all that kit was pretty taxing.

I would like Carolina to get up, but they need to pull out a finger or two.