Nfl 2015/16

Anderson has to be MVP

game set and match.

how unlucky for the defensive dude who fell over after the second sack/fumble 5 meters out. picks ball up then trips over his own feet costing him a touchdown.

unlucky in some ways, but winning it i don’t think he’ll care to much.

Ah well, congrats Peyton, 2 rings to equal Eli’s haul, so you won’t have to hear about that for the rest of your days.

One positive from it all though, … I’ll never have to heaar fkn “OMAHA!!” ever again.

Well done Broncos. What a defense!

Anyone who reckons they know what is going on in a NFL game is pretending.

Anyone who reckons they know what is going on in a NFL game is pretending.

What?

J Hayne included.

Von Miller gets MVP, good choice

Congrats Sammy and any other Denver Blitzers.
Just too good all year.
That defense is the best put together fora very long time.

Like I said I trust our D against anybody.
Am so emotional right now.
Made their offense look putrid.
Have always loved Von and am so pumped for him.
Wade was the key and has been all season.
People saying our O wasn’t good are right but we made theirs worse.
CJ was great.
Absolutely hammered but so fuckng proud right now!

Peyton win a 2nd ring…played almost no role in getting the team to the Superbowl or winning the game, but that evens up the fact that so often everything was left to him on those Colt teams of the mid 2000s.

The Broncos D won this game, with a cameo from Anderson on the offensive side of the ball.

Congrats Sammy and any other Denver Blitzers. Just too good all year. That defense is the best put together fora very long time.

Cheers mate.

Denver made less mistakes when it counted.
Most underwhelming SB for a while, but I guess the Broncos won’t care.

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

I guess looking back that I can understand why you would think it’s a pretty underwhelming Super Bowl…

Yep, ordinary game. They just could not protect Newton from the broncos roughnecks.

How many sack from lack of sack?

Looking forward to Black Kav’s take on the game?

The Manning love fest ■■■■■ me to tears, did nothing this game, yet the accolades are coming thick and fast. QB’s are so overrated in this sport.

The Manning love fest ■■■■■ me to tears, did nothing this game, yet the accolades are coming thick and fast. QB's are so overrated in this sport.

And what did Cam do?
Maybe join in the Denver D lovefest.

Cam did nothing, Manning did nothing, the Denver D was awesome. I said QB’s are so overrated but they sing the praises of Manning, get ■■■■■■.

Cam did nothing, Manning did nothing, the Denver D was awesome. I said QB's are so overrated but they sing the praises of Manning, get ■■■■■■.

We actually agree.
This team has relied on the D all season.
You are right and I’ve never been happier.