Nfl 2015/16

Looking forward to Black Kav's take on the game?

First of all mate.

Congratulations on the win because as you know, last year when we won, I know first hand the pure elation and overwhelming sense of joy and pride that takes over so well done and savour it.

I didn’t personally enjoy the game as it was simply turnover central and neither quarterback proved to be better than the other in my opinion (in fact I thought both players were as bad as I have seen in a SB in a long, long time).

Your defence had been going nuts all year and being led by that absolute monster by the name of Miller, you fully deserved the chockies.

Despite our little rivalry over the season Sammy

That's your opinion, I've got mine and I disagree with you. But the way you come across IT, you're always right and everyone else is always wrong. Did I say that QB's don't play an important role? No, I didn't, I said they were overrated in a team sport, I think they get too much accolades and sometimes they get too much of the blame. All I'm saying is that Manning did nothing in this game and has done nothing much of the year yet some commentators were singing his praises instead of the Denver defence, which won the game, not Manning.

I don’t dislike Manning and I think he is a team first player and a pretty decent bloke but in regard to the praise he received from some for this game, I think is wrong. I also don’t regard him as an all time great, very good, yes, all time great, no, again my opinion. I don’t care who agrees with me or not, but I won’t have go at someone for disagreeing.

Everyone in here writes as though they are right and everyone else is wrong, that is the problem with a board, it is how people interpret what is written and on BB the first assumption is that the person writing does so arrogantly. Your statement is that you are right and you wrote it with a lot of passion to enforce that opinion so should I not take it that way?

Just so you know, I am never right, that is how I am known on here (that and being arrogant and being delusional for being a Christian). You will get used to it or you will spend your life following me around and abusing me like Bloodstain does.

Sorry IT, I’m a little confused, my first post is below, please tell me, Where is the arrogance? Where does it suggest that I am right? Or that I wrote this with a lot of passion that enforces an opinion?

The Manning love fest **** me to tears, did nothing this game, yet the accolades are coming thick and fast. QB’s are so overrated in this sport.

EDIT: (For some reason my post doesn’t show this last part of my post)

Despite our little rivalry over the season Sammy, I think you are a good bloke for what it is worth and the season wouldn’t have been the same without our banter!

Once again, congrats mate and enjoy!

That's your opinion, I've got mine and I disagree with you. But the way you come across IT, you're always right and everyone else is always wrong. Did I say that QB's don't play an important role? No, I didn't, I said they were overrated in a team sport, I think they get too much accolades and sometimes they get too much of the blame. All I'm saying is that Manning did nothing in this game and has done nothing much of the year yet some commentators were singing his praises instead of the Denver defence, which won the game, not Manning.

I don’t dislike Manning and I think he is a team first player and a pretty decent bloke but in regard to the praise he received from some for this game, I think is wrong. I also don’t regard him as an all time great, very good, yes, all time great, no, again my opinion. I don’t care who agrees with me or not, but I won’t have go at someone for disagreeing.

Everyone in here writes as though they are right and everyone else is wrong, that is the problem with a board, it is how people interpret what is written and on BB the first assumption is that the person writing does so arrogantly. Your statement is that you are right and you wrote it with a lot of passion to enforce that opinion so should I not take it that way?

Just so you know, I am never right, that is how I am known on here (that and being arrogant and being delusional for being a Christian). You will get used to it or you will spend your life following me around and abusing me like Bloodstain does.

Sorry IT, I’m a little confused, my first post is below, please tell me, Where is the arrogance? Where does it suggest that I am right? Or that I wrote this with a lot of passion that enforces an opinion?

The Manning love fest **** me to tears, did nothing this game, yet the accolades are coming thick and fast. QB’s are so overrated in this sport.

Is that not an arrogant statement? There was no long and well reasoned argument about why they are over-rated, just a blanket statement. Is it not preceeded with a passionate outburst about a QB and the hype around him? You followed up the outburst with a statement about all QB’s. Your longer post was better and had more to go with but not that line.

Apparently the Beast Mode era in Seattle is over with Marshawn Lynch apprentally retiring.

First of all mate.

Congratulations on the win because as you know, last year when we won, I know first hand the pure elation and overwhelming sense of joy and pride that takes over so well done and savour it.

I didn’t personally enjoy the game as it was simply turnover central and neither quarterback proved to be better than the other in my opinion (in fact I thought both players were as bad as I have seen in a SB in a long, long time).

Your defence had been going nuts all year and being led by that absolute monster by the name of Miller, you fully deserved the chockies.

Mate - I actually enjoy our banter both in this thread and the EPL thread.(Go Spurs).
To beat your Pats a fortnight ago gave me confidence we would go ok today.
You guys went down swinging and as much as I don’t like them I know how ficking hard it is to beat you.
Brady still had the game in his hand with time running out.
Carson handed the Panthers in the NFC champs game interceptions which resulted in way too many points for them the other way.
Had a feeling if we cut that ■■■■ out we would go ok.

First of all mate.

Mate - I actually enjoy our banter both in this thread and the EPL thread.(Go Spurs).
You guys went down swinging and as much as I don’t like them I know how ficking hard it is to beat you.
Carson handed the Panthers in the NFC champs game interceptions which resulted in way too many points for them the other way.

You did well.

You should be proud.

First of all mate.

You did well.

You should be proud.

Cheers mate.

So what you are saying is that my bolded opinion is either by definition 1. Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance, or 2. Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one’s superiority toward other.

Yeah, that seems right.

Their game is shi te but by fark do they know how to put on a show.

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

I guess looking back that I can understand why you would think it’s a pretty underwhelming Super Bowl…

IMO the worst Superbowl for a fair while. Next to zero offense from either team.
Both Ds were good, but the Broncos was outstanding.

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

I guess looking back that I can understand why you would think it’s a pretty underwhelming Super Bowl…

IMO the worst Superbowl for a fair while. Next to zero offense from either team.
Both Ds were good, but the Broncos was outstanding.

I’m a Bronco so how the game looked to a neutral doesn’t concern me in the slightest.
2000 GF isn’t the most beautiful exhibition of football of all time either.
Come on mate - You got a bit of a shock?
We are both Dons or we wouldn’t be here.
We were massive underdogs.

AFL used to be great.
Turned into a rolling maul,nothing like the great game we grew up with.

Not really - I figured that the Panthers were slight favourites. Broncos had the experience, which certainly helped at the right moments. I’ve seen enough superbowls to know that anything can happen to be shocked about a result one way or another!
Enjoy your win! My Steelers have had a couple of pretty ugly SB wins of their own, so I know the feeling.

AFL used to be great.

As long as it doesn't evolve into something to kill time between ads like the NFL I'll keep watching.
Not really - I figured that the Panthers were slight favourites. Broncos had the experience, which certainly helped at the right moments. I've seen enough superbowls to know that anything can happen to be shocked about a result one way or another! Enjoy your win! My Steelers have had a couple of pretty ugly SB wins of their own, so I know the feeling.

Didn’t know u were a Steeler.
They are the kings of SB’s.
Mate I called u out on some comments you made leading up to Super Bowl 50 and you and Black Kav have been more than nice to me after today’s result.
At the end of the day I’m so stoked because although I had so much faith in our D I like most people doubted our O.
You guys weren’t alone - even fans of The O’Crush doubted we would put enough up.
Have a good one.

AFL used to be great.

As long as it doesn't evolve into something to kill time between ads like the NFL I'll keep watching.

I call those fridge breaks but I know where you are coming from.

Did anyone read that Beastmode has never touched his salary, only survived on his endorsement money so he’s retiring with something like 70 million in the bank.

That’d be groovy.

I agree with you to an extent.
It comes in all sports and certain players. tis nothing against the players, but the wankers who pump them up no matter what.

I still remember a game when andrew johns was at his peak in the nrl. There was a bit of play that the commentatos raved on about for a good 10 mins after the player.
That bit of play was, him leaving the ball and allowing it to travel past him to someone else, who ran in for a try.
Very little about the guy who actually threw the pass, very little about the guy who caught it, broke a tackle and scored a try. All this praise though for the “mastery” of Andrew johns.

Great career no doubt, but agree he had a stinker today, and he’s up on the podium cos ?
Nothing against him, moreso the priorites of the sport in general.
Then again coming from the AFL viewpoint it’s always been odd to me to see the “owners” get most of the accolades on gameday after a win.
It’s like who really gives a ■■■■ what botox cat lady lookalike has to say, get the people who actually won the damn thing up there celebrating.

I was watching barca play last year and neymar left the ball for it to run onto suarez (i think), commenters on twitter were going nuts saying it was the best no touch pass…

Did anyone read that Beastmode has never touched his salary, only survived on his endorsement money so he's retiring with something like 70 million in the bank.

That’d be groovy.

Remember reading something about Shaq never touching his NBA salary, at least in the early years of his career.

I’ll miss Beast Mode. Such a punishing runner, his Beast Quake run against the Saints a few years back is the stuff of legend.