Nfl 2015/16

The LOLboys deliver yet again.

Fark, I love watching those morons burn.

Ummmmmm wrong Bryant?

Aaahhhhhh… Martavis.

My point still stands.

With a name like that, I too would turn to substance abuse.

On a serious issue I notice that his manager has said it is depression issue which they are trying to address, not a party issue.

Pats deal Chandler Jones to the Cardinals for Jonathon Cooper and a 2nd rounder in this years draft.

They then sign Chris Long to a one year deal.

Heaps devo’d to lose Jones but apparently it is for cap purposes as he is due for a big pay day next season when his rookie contract expires.

The LOLboys deliver yet again.

Fark, I love watching those morons burn.

Ummmmmm wrong Bryant?

Aaahhhhhh… Martavis.

My point still stands.

With a name like that, I too would turn to substance abuse.

On a serious issue I notice that his manager has said it is depression issue which they are trying to address, not a party issue.

Marijuana. Seriously, as dumb as it is to smoke it knowing that it is illegal it is dumber that its not legal.*

*No, I have not been smoking.

Pats trade a fourth rounder to the Bears for Martellus Bennett.

Good pick-up.

Pats showing the rest of the league how to keep that mythical window open.

Pats showing the rest of the league how to keep that mythical window open.

When you lose one of your best players in Jones, you need to replace him and then some to improve.

They got a second rounder and Jonathon Cooper to help out that offensive line.

They immediately signed Chris Long who has been ravaged by injuries the last two seasons but if he can get back to his best then the Pats have well and truly replaced Chandler but that is still a mighty big IF at this stage.

They then go and trade for Martellus Bennett at a bargain bin price to team next to Gronk and help spread the offence a little more evenly as to not focus on too many short routes. (We’ll be using plenty of 2-tight-end formations next season which is so damn exciting if you are a Pats fan as it will bring back some great memories).

Plus they signed Hogan to add depth to the WR core which we needed.

Very happy with our off-season so far.

Im stoked! Love Bennett

Sad to see Chandler go. But frees up cash for Butler, Collins and Sheard. Can we get rid of Dobson yet?

Chris Harper, needs to get a good shot at it

Tray Walker has died after a motorcycle accident in which he wasnt wearing a helmet

Tray Walker has died after a motorcycle accident in which he wasnt wearing a helmet

Just caught this on the news - terrible.

No helmet, riding in the dark.

No helmet, riding in the dark.

Darwin Award nomination.

Still tragic for his family though.

Broncos coming in at number six in Team Power Rankings at the moment… Ouch… Although losing Malik Jackson, Trevathan and Osweiler was always going to have a huge impact on any team.

Power Rankings:

1. Panthers
  2. Patriots
  3. Cardinals
  4. Steelers
  5. Packers
  6. Broncos
  7. Seahawks
  8. Chiefs
  9. Bengals
  10. Vikings
  11. Redskins
  12. Texans
  13. Raiders
  14. Bills
  15. Cowboys
  16. Giants
  17. Colts
  18. Jaguars
  19. Falcons
  20. Buccaneers
  21. Dolphins
  22. Lions
  23. Ravens
  24. Eagles
  25. Jets
  26. Bears
  27. Rams
  28. Saints
  29. Chargers
  30. 49ers
  31. Titans
  32. Browns

That’s actually an improvement on ESPNS power rankings at the start of the playoffs.
They had us ranked 8th and I’m still laughing my ■■■■ off.

Thank you for equating us to Paddy Ryder :frowning:

Alfred Morris to the Cowboys :frowning:

I liked Morris. Although long term it’s probably good as he’s already got a lot of carries under his belt and doesn’t really fit Gruden’s offense. Was still a fave and to see him go Fark Dallas is disappointing.

Glad my cowboys picked Morris up. Even if we have to spend half the season de redskinning him.

Pats sign Terrance Knighton to a one year deal.

Gee we have had a heck of an off-season.

Still got the draft to come!

Titans trade the 1st pick to the Rams.