Nfl 2016/17

KC - Steelers game moved to a Sunday night game - an ice storm is predicted for Sunday morning.

Seattle falling apart

Seattle falling apart

Getting absolutely smashed to pieces and it is beautiful to watch.

That Seattle Offensive line would have to be one of the worst I have ever seen.

All players have absolutely NFI what to do on that line.

Apart from making the playoffs and no where near as bad as the 49ers but yeah, the worst.

That was fantastic to see, amazing what happens without the home team calls Seattle get

No real surprise there. Falcons are sneaking up on everyone.

Apart from making the playoffs and no where near as bad as the 49ers but yeah, the worst.

They get to the playoffs based off of their defence and Russell’s ability to make plays by scrambling out of the pocket.

You don’t have to scramble if you are actually given time to look down the field which he hasn’t all year.

Lol Texans

Lol Texans
Two NE turnovers keeps them in the game. 13-14

Texans have played ■■■■■■ good 1st half.

Anyone else having issues with 7mate reception?

Totally RS here today.

Brock really isn’t worth the coin.

Raiders are going to apply to move to Las Vegas.

Great to see the Seahawks take a tumble. Believe me. Having lived for 3 yrs in Seattle the “12s” are quite possibly the most annoying fan base in all of sport.

They get to the playoffs based off of their defence and Russell’s ability to make plays by scrambling out of the pocket.

You don’t have to scramble if you are actually given time to look down the field which he hasn’t all year.

Yep, the O line needs to be a priority if they want to continue to be SB contenders. They’ve tried to build it on the cheap and it’s coming back to bite them.

On the Falcons and Chiefs bandwagons for the rest of the playoffs.

We played horrendously and still managed to beat the Texans comfortably in the end.

The game felt closer than the scoreboard suggests though.

Brady was out of form big time. Threw 2 picks all season and then matched that in one game.

Need to improve on that performance for next week.

Early days but Rodgers looks dialled in which spells trouble for The Cowgirls.

Early days but Rodgers looks dialled in which spells trouble for The Cowgirls.
He's getting huge protection in the pocket. Give Rodgers 5-8 seconds and he's going to pick you apart easily.

Bury the ■■■■■■ now Packers!