Nfl 2016/17

Amazing game of football.
The last catch was insane.

Yes!! Go Packers!

Nice work, Green Bay. The fans of every other team thank you.

Fark Dallas.

Steelers take out The Chiefs.
Chiefs just can’t get it done in the big games.

Steelers take out The Chiefs. Chiefs just can't get it done in the big games.

Credit to their red zone defense. We should have been much further ahead at the end.

Anybody but The Pats.
Actually wouldn’t mind seeing Atlanta win.

Great to see the two scum teams kicked out in Seattle and the LOLboys.

Steelers next week will be a test for us but hopefully we’ll get across the line.

pats vs falcons.

this rodgers goat talk needs to be put to rest!

brady goat

Brady’s resume makes him (arguably) the GOAT.

Rodgers may well be the most skilled QB I’ve seen.

Wasn’t all Rodgers this time. His O line always does well to give him time, and he knows how to react if they get through, and he can put it on a dime most of the time, even when, or even especially when on the move,… but his receivers on Sunday were catching like Steven ■■■■■■ Smith. Fk they were good.

And the young kicker Crosby deserves a wristy from every team member…

Great game, amazing finish.

Oh, and …

Aaron Rodgers is such fun to watch. Freak. Packers are a good thing I reckon.

Finally got to see my Packers Giants recording.

Rodgers. That is all.

They’re really hitting their straps at the right time, . they just could go all the way now. Go Packs!

Get on 'em.

I would have thought Montana remains the GOAT for the foreseeable future.

You do realise, don’t you, that the GOAT doesn’t HAVE to be someone who’s played in the last 10 years.

AT means All Time

Elway will always be my fave QB.
Not saying he is the best but I loved watching him play.
Great arm.

Wasn't all Rodgers this time. His O line always does well to give him time, and he knows how to react if they get through, and he can put it on a dime most of the time, even when, or even especially when on the move,.... but his receivers on Sunday were catching like Steven ■■■■■■ Smith. Fk they were good.

Oh, and …

Rodgers. That is all.

They’re really hitting their straps at the right time, . they just could go all the way now. Go Packs!

Get on 'em.

I reckon their run ends this week. I just can’t see the Packers D getting enough stops against that Atlanta offense. And yeah, the Falcons defence is nothing to write home about but should be decent enough in what should be a shoot-out.

I think the Steelers will roll New England, too.

I hope you’re right. Everything would need to go right for this to happen.

Elway will always be my fave QB. Not saying he is the best but I loved watching him play. Great arm.
Could throw a strawberry through an open train door and have it come out the opposite side train door.

Reckon in a shootout Atlanta will get up and unfortunately reckon The Pats will beat The Steelers.

The Steelers should be able to put points on the board, and I just think the Steelers D can disrupt Brady enough to throw the Pats offense out of sync.

Both games should be crackers.

Patriots v Steelers is bigger than the SB for me. Got a lot of Steelers mates

The Steelers should be able to put points on the board, and I just think the Steelers D can disrupt Brady enough to throw the Pats offense out of sync.

Both games should be crackers.

Our D has improved as the season has gone on. Gronk normally kills us (I guess we’re not alone), and it’s certainly an advantage he’s out.
Big Ben has been pretty inconsistent this season - if he can be on his game, we might just have a chance.

Wasn't all Rodgers this time. His O line always does well to give him time, and he knows how to react if they get through, and he can put it on a dime most of the time, even when, or even especially when on the move,.... but his receivers on Sunday were catching like Steven ■■■■■■ Smith. Fk they were good.

Oh, and …

Rodgers. That is all.

Get on 'em.

I reckon their run ends this week. I just can’t see the Packers D getting enough stops against that Atlanta offense. And yeah, the Falcons defence is nothing to write home about but should be decent enough in what should be a shoot-out.

I can see it going like a college game. Heaps of ridiculous O plays, high scoreline... what's defense?