Nfl 2016/17

Game over. Packers haven’t turned up to play and Atlanta have been brutal both offensively and defensively.

Well this is ugly.

Incredible to see this. I was really hoping for a Packers SB win but its all over I am afraid.

That said, if all rumors are true and we (Niners) get Kyle Shanahan (Falcons’ offensive coordinator) as our next Coach, that would be nice.

Hopefully the Steelers beat the Trump-loving Belichik/Brady combo :wink:

I’m very happy with this result just need the Steelers to pull off a miracle now

I'm very happy with this result just need the Steelers to pull off a miracle now

Not going to happen. NE v Atlanta and the Pats will win.

GB on the board.

Would be the 2nd highest comeback in playoff history from here.

Only 1 short of the 32 point record.

So going into this game the Packers had an injury list of 15 players, I think that was the most in the league. Today they have lost another 6 players.

Good on you Falcons, just far too sharp.

Now ffs go on, & win your first ever Lombardi.

blow out .

Falcons Pats SB

Ugly game to watch if you are not an NE fan.

Both games were blowouts which is a shame.

Sadly I think the SB will be a blowout NE’s way.

Brady the GOAT putting on a clinic

So stoked after todays win. Another Superbowl appearance for the GOAT. He has Hogan playing out of his skin too!

Atlanta are playing amazing thou…should be a ripper

It was only a matter of time before the Packers ■■■■■■ defense got exposed, and it was. Probably had no business being in this game, to be honest.

Unfortunately, the layman’s view that Green Bay is a poorly coached team of modest talent being carried by one fantastic player seems to have reinforced itself again.

This Falcon train I’ve just jumped on is going to be ■■■■■■ crowded by the time a fortnight rolls around.

GO FALCONS!

The GOAT showing us how it is done again!

Dominated the Steelers today and totally nullified AB.

Come on Pats! Get some!

This Falcon train I've just jumped on is going to be ■■■■■■ crowded by the time a fortnight rolls around.

GO FALCONS!

I’m surprised you found room. It was already chockers when I squeezed on around 10 am.

Game is going to come down to the Falcons’ defense.

31-24 Pats for mine…

It was only a matter of time before the Packers ■■■■■■ defense got exposed, and it was. Probably had no business being in this game, to be honest.

Unfortunately, the layman’s view that Green Bay is a poorly coached team of modest talent being carried by one fantastic player seems to have reinforced itself again.

You do realise that they had the most injuries in the NFL?