Nfl 2016/17

Game is going to come down to the Falcons' defense.

31-24 Pats for mine…

Who I think will win isn’t who I want to win.
Similar prediction unfortunately as to yours.

This Falcon train I've just jumped on is going to be ■■■■■■ crowded by the time a fortnight rolls around.

GO FALCONS!

I’m surprised you found room. It was already chockers when I squeezed on around 10 am.

Sorry. I tried saving seats but I was overwhelmed.

I laugh at the hate

Devastating news for the Vikings. Bridgewater to also miss the entire 2017 season.

I laugh at the hate

I’ll laugh if you lose.

What your feeling on the 49ners hiring John Lynch as their new GM Donmania. Kind of forced to go the non-traditional route when they had already promised Shanahan control of the roster?

I laugh at the hate

I’ll laugh if you lose.

We will see

What your feeling on the 49ners hiring John Lynch as their new GM Donmania. Kind of forced to go the non-traditional route when they had already promised Shanahan control of the roster?

Shocked to be honest. I knew the owners were struggling to get the right candidate with plenty (including 2 from the Packers) dropping out but this came out of left field!

We will have a first-time head coach AND a first-time GM. Not sure how this will work.

Listening to sports radio this morning it appears that the intent is to give more roster-controlling power to the coach (as you mention) and to have Lynch be the back office guy in charge of scouting and generally being the “face” of the franchise.

The good news is that Shanahan and Lynch could go 4-12 next season and it would be an improvement.

That said, until we get a QB and at least 2 decent WRs we are toast anyway.

Shocked to be honest. I knew the owners were struggling to get the right candidate with plenty (including 2 from the Packers) dropping out but this came out of left field!

We will have a first-time head coach AND a first-time GM. Not sure how this will work.

Listening to sports radio this morning it appears that the intent is to give more roster-controlling power to the coach (as you mention) and to have Lynch be the back office guy in charge of scouting and generally being the “face” of the franchise.

The good news is that Shanahan and Lynch could go 4-12 next season and it would be an improvement.

From the article I was reading yesterday, it sounds like they are giving both Lynch and Shanahan 6 years deals. So it either it works out or they will be paying another bloke to not coach them and a GM as well, after 3-4 years.

From the article I was reading yesterday, it sounds like they are giving both Lynch and Shanahan 6 years deals. So it either it works out or they will be paying another bloke to not coach them and a GM as well, after 3-4 years.

Well, next year we will be paying Tomsula, Kelly, and Shanahan to be our Head Coach. Fiscal Responsibility!

Is it Monday yet?

Only attempt this if you have someone on hand to look after you when you collapse from alcohol poisoning…

This is the most low key lead up to the Super Bowl I can remember here in the US. Mainly as there is plenty of non-sports stuff on peoples’ minds right now.

All set here: got the day off (always take SB Monday off), TV set, food and drink set: let’s rock and roll!

Have fun to those enjoying the day.

I’ve had some great Superbowls but this won’t be one.

COME ON YOU PATS

They can stick those cuts to Sydney right where the sun don’t shine…genuinely squirm-worthy.

And George Bush Snr could do with some work on the coin tossing. He doesn’t look too well.

This is the most low key lead up to the Super Bowl I can remember here in the US. Mainly as there is plenty of non-sports stuff on peoples' minds right now.
That's the best time to get into sport. It's the perfect distraction.

Would love to see the falcons upset the pats… not sure they will but would be great

Our O-Line has been wank so far.

Can’t keep putting up donuts on these possessions.

Get your farking heads in the game.