Nfl 2016/17

Matt Ryan shows that he isn’t GOAT type material, not even close. No game sense at all.

Get first down, take knee to stop the clock…but no, try to run it then waste the 2nd down to stop the clock.

This has to be close to the worst 2nd half effort by an offense who is leading in SB history, not game clock awareness, no positional awareness, not sense of needing to score at all.

28 - 3 with under 2.5 minutes left in the 3rd and it now goes to OT. Pathetic and worst choke of all time.

But it also shows why you NEVER assume a win against Brady.

1st OT SB ever … come the fk on Falcons!

so is this golden touch down wins???

Yeah, sorta.

Sudden death in a game of this magnitude sucks balls.

Throws the ball away instead of taking that sack and Atlanta kicks a field goal and are currently celebrating a Super Bowl win, instead they are about to start overtime and have lost the toss so they GOAT will have ball in hand, at worst you assume he will be able to set up a field goal.

Poor defense for Atlanta, they have worked so hard in this game but the amount of field time for Brady means they have been worn down.

This game is close to over

Goes alright this Brady bloke…

Game over and Brady clearly GOAT

FAAARK!!

Biggest cloke in SB history. Well done Matt Ryan, you clearly suck.

Wow

That’s possible the craziest sorting event I’ve ever seen. Mental!

It still doesn’t sit right with me that a team can lose in overtime without even having a chance to posses the ball.

It still doesn't sit right with me that a team can lose in overtime without even having a chance to posses the ball.

It is the stupidest rule ever, but then, Falcons deserved to lost it like that after leading 28-3 close to the end of the 3rd.

Important toss to win.

Equivalent to 10 goals up at 3qtr time in a GF and losing?