Nfl 2016/17

Ignore.

on it boss.

Huh?
Haven’t read the majority of posts in this thread but B.Kav is staunch Pats and always has been.
So what if he was upset at half time with his team?
They did create history so it was pretty unlikely at halftime they were coming back.
Would make the win even more special considering you would be thinking you’re done like a dinner.

Unbelievable
I sat in shock not even understanding how!!

What a team

There may be a video floating around of me getting excited with James White! What a legend!

Congrats to u also G/Goose.
Another Pats diehard.

Where is @goldengoose ???

My pessimism motivated us!

Surely that has to be the greatest comeback in NFL history let alone SB history?

So surreal. Even more so than the Seattle SB win.

Brady… That is all…

Did you even watch? You threw the biggest tanty and stormed off, not sure you should come back and gloat.

The reason I left was to watch the game and put my phone down.

Who do you go for, sorry?

EDIT: No this isn’t to have a dig or anything, I am genuinely interested.

The Dolphins I think.

I have close family friends who live in Florida who are Dolphins fans so I do keep tabs on them quite regularly. (They are in our division as well I suppose which helps!)

But could you imagine if the Dolphins or your Cowboys, Fog made the SB? How excited and invested you would be?

Imagine Essendon being in another GF after all the rubbish of the last few years, the Pats can relate through deflate gate (obviously not as extreme) just what it is like to have an entire organisation against you and to come out and perform that well all season and then wipe the smirks off their faces by winning the Super Bowl was amazing.

As sports crazy people, we all know the roller coaster ride of being a fan of a team we love and when they have success I think you naturally gloat/harp on/overreact because you are proud.

I do apologise to anyone that I annoyed or made eye roll continuously today, nonetheless.

BK + Ace + Robbo + me in the epl thread while united is losing is a sight to behold.

Did hear a rumour today of VH playing next year to celebrate 40th anniversary of VH 1.

Heard Taylor Swift might do a joint show with them so the younger crowd can get a grasp of wtf is going on out on the stage instead of going who the hell are these guys?
They share the same management these days.

I’ll try and go if VH are playing (dinosaur)

Woud have loved to have Kyle Shanahan join the Niners as a “Super Bowl winner”. That said, sometimes the pain of losing is what one needs to stay supremely motivated. I can but hope he gets the chance to win one for the Niners.

Where is @goldengoose ???

My pessimism motivated us!

Surely that has to be the greatest comeback in NFL history let alone SB history?

So surreal. Even more so than the Seattle SB win.

Brady… That is all…

Did you even watch? You threw the biggest tanty and stormed off, not sure you should come back and gloat.

The reason I left was to watch the game and put my phone down.

Who do you go for, sorry?

EDIT: No this isn’t to have a dig or anything, I am genuinely interested.

Dolphins, it is why I hate the Pats. lol

BTW it’s all good, the Dons match day is even worse.

Did hear a rumour today of VH playing next year to celebrate 40th anniversary of VH 1.

Heard Taylor Swift might do a joint show with them so the younger crowd can get a grasp of wtf is going on out on the stage instead of going who the hell are these guys?
They share the same management these days.

I’ll try and go if VH are playing (dinosaur)

I'm not keen on a Superbowl in Minnesota. I'll wait for the next one in LA.

That catch by Julian Edelman was absolutely insane. About time we go one our way in a Superbowl haha.

Seriously thou. James White was the MVP of that game with out a doubt

That catch by Julian Edelman was absolutely insane. About time we go one our way in a Superbowl haha.

Brady has already said he’s giving him the truck he won for being awarded MVP.
White was fantastic. We don’t win without him.
For all Brady’s heroics, the Defence were unbelievable, and yet seemingly forgotten.
The strip sack of Ryan, then the two plays after Jones made the second of those ‘only against the Patriots in a Super Bowl’ type catches.
First the sack, then forcing the 10 yard penalty to get them out of FG range.
If Bryant kicks a FG, we’d have to score the TD, get 2 point conversion, then kick onside, recover the onside, then kick our own FG to tie it.
The way Gostkowski was going, I wouldn’t trust him to 1. kick the onside kick properly or 2. kick the FG to tie it.
As it is now, 22 hours since the game started, I am still exhausted.
Without being at a game, it’s the best comeback I’ve ever seen.
Absolutely everything had to go right on both sides of the ball, and it did.

Brady has already said he’s giving him the truck he won for being awarded MVP.
White was fantastic. We don’t win without him.
For all Brady’s heroics, the Defence were unbelievable, and yet seemingly forgotten.
The strip sack of Ryan, then the two plays after Jones made the second of those ‘only against the Patriots in a Super Bowl’ type catches.
First the sack, then forcing the 10 yard penalty to get them out of FG range.
If Bryant kicks a FG, we’d have to score the TD, get 2 point conversion, then kick onside, recover the onside, then kick our own FG to tie it.
The way Gostkowski was going, I wouldn’t trust him to 1. kick the onside kick properly or 2. kick the FG to tie it.
As it is now, 22 hours since the game started, I am still exhausted.
Without being at a game, it’s the best comeback I’ve ever seen.
Absolutely everything had to go right on both sides of the ball, and it did.

Correct, Hightower was massive! As was Trey Flowers. Not only did we score 31 points but we held them in that time to 0

In news everyone already knew Shanahan has officially been named as the new coach of the 49ners.

Offensive guy from Alabama is going to Falcons

What a game, has taken me a few days to digest that.

That sums at the SB and the attraction of the game. As a sports fan, people are drawn to big games that come down to players and moments.

My appreciation for this game and the art of the QB developed when I watched Drew Brees ‘movin the chain’ @ New Orleans, he took the game to overtime. What was very clear was a great QB can nearly drag a horrible team over the line.

To the game, I appreciate a well run team and organisation. That is what the Pats are. Ever since I watched a documentary on The Bills and crazy Bill B, I feel in love with him. He is quirky and reminds me of Sheeds back in the day. Watching him scribble notes at half time, you knew the game was far from over.

The game was one for the ages. For me the moments of the game was Matt Ryans face after the holding flag. He knew the SB was slipping away at that stage and the pass of the game was TB from the end zone to Hogan who had double coverage. TB has just been sacked and was a 3rd down, his first two passes were incomplete but close and you could see TB is work mode just figuring it out and not panicking.

When the pats won the coin toss, you knew it was game over and watching TB at work was like a surgeon. Just picking apart Atlanta.

There is no doubt TB is GOAT, end of discussion. Would love to see the combined stats on the Steelers and Falcons game, would be mile ahead of anyone else.

TB now transcends the sport. Similar to MJ, Tiger, Ali, Phelps , Bolt - ability to capture peoples attention

Martellus Bennett and Hightower will not go to the White House when Trump hosts the Patriots. Good for them.

Martellus Bennett and Hightower will not go to the White House when Trump hosts the Patriots. Good for them.

Think it was Bennett and McCourty

Think it was Bennett and McCourty

And you are right. I stand corrected.