Nfl 2016/17

That was as good a comeback as the 84 Grand Final.

Equivalent to 10 goals up at 3qtr time in a GF and losing?

Something like that.

An absolutely shocking loss from there, the true Falcons faithful must be crushed.

A choke for the ages.

Where is @goldengoose ???

My pessimism motivated us!

Surely that has to be the greatest comeback in NFL history let alone SB history?

So surreal. Even more so than the Seattle SB win.

Brady… That is all…

Surely that has to be the greatest comeback in NFL history let alone SB history?

Brady… That is all…

Did you even watch? You threw the biggest tanty and stormed off, not sure you should come back and gloat.

Congrats B.Kav & Co.

Still can’t believe what happened but when it comes to the unbelievable you guys certainly deliver.

Still can’t stand u guys but that what was ■■■■■■■ incredible.
You guys were very congratulatory to myself last year so returning the favour is only fair.

Atlanta - OMFG!

Can’t believe how many here wrote the Pats off.
They were in big trouble, but I always thought they were a chance.

For the first time in a long time I didn’t take the day off but I watched from 1pm onwards in a pub.

Amazing final period.

I’m not sure if Ryan / Atlanta choked. The Pats just got on a role and made all the big plays.

A lot had to go right for the Pats. I mean, they needed two 2 point conversions. Defensive stops. Atlanta were in field goal range then a sack and penalty screwed it. Brady then had 3 minutes to get 90 yards up field.

If Edelman doesn’t make that catch of the tipped ball.

I thought Mitchell was very important.

Amazing game.

We’ve been lucky to have some of the most memorable Superbowls in the last 30 years.

Rams - Titans with the reach on the goal line.
Rams - Pats with the 50 yard field goal to win.
Pats - Panthers shoot out.
Pats - Giants with the catch against the helmet.
Steelers - Cardinals with the last minute touchdown win.
Pats - Seahawks with the farked up interception at the end.

I’m sure I’ve missed one somewhere.

Brady… That is all…

Did you even watch? You threw the biggest tanty and stormed off, not sure you should come back and gloat.

The reason I left was to watch the game and put my phone down.

Who do you go for, sorry?

EDIT: No this isn’t to have a dig or anything, I am genuinely interested.

Ignore.

Ignore.

on it boss.

Huh?
Haven’t read the majority of posts in this thread but B.Kav is staunch Pats and always has been.
So what if he was upset at half time with his team?
They did create history so it was pretty unlikely at halftime they were coming back.
Would make the win even more special considering you would be thinking you’re done like a dinner.

Unbelievable
I sat in shock not even understanding how!!

What a team

There may be a video floating around of me getting excited with James White! What a legend!

Congrats to u also G/Goose.
Another Pats diehard.

Brady… That is all…

The Dolphins I think.

Brady… That is all…

The Dolphins I think.

I have close family friends who live in Florida who are Dolphins fans so I do keep tabs on them quite regularly. (They are in our division as well I suppose which helps!)

But could you imagine if the Dolphins or your Cowboys, Fog made the SB? How excited and invested you would be?

Imagine Essendon being in another GF after all the rubbish of the last few years, the Pats can relate through deflate gate (obviously not as extreme) just what it is like to have an entire organisation against you and to come out and perform that well all season and then wipe the smirks off their faces by winning the Super Bowl was amazing.

As sports crazy people, we all know the roller coaster ride of being a fan of a team we love and when they have success I think you naturally gloat/harp on/overreact because you are proud.

I do apologise to anyone that I annoyed or made eye roll continuously today, nonetheless.

BK + Ace + Robbo + me in the epl thread while united is losing is a sight to behold.

Did hear a rumour today of VH playing next year to celebrate 40th anniversary of VH 1.

Heard Taylor Swift might do a joint show with them so the younger crowd can get a grasp of wtf is going on out on the stage instead of going who the hell are these guys?
They share the same management these days.

I’ll try and go if VH are playing (dinosaur)

Woud have loved to have Kyle Shanahan join the Niners as a “Super Bowl winner”. That said, sometimes the pain of losing is what one needs to stay supremely motivated. I can but hope he gets the chance to win one for the Niners.

Brady… That is all…

Dolphins, it is why I hate the Pats. lol

BTW it’s all good, the Dons match day is even worse.