Nfl 2016/17

Any interest in a fantasy comp this season? I know it didn’t get off the ground last season, but thought I might see if anyone was keen…

Anyone been following the Chargers @ Joey Bosa hold out saga! Bosa taken at #3 in draft, haggling with chargers over how he will be paid 25 mill. Still hasn’t signed. Going to end ugly for the kid.

Anyone been following the Chargers @ Joey Bosa hold out saga! Bosa taken at #3 in draft, haggling with chargers over how he will be paid 25 mill. Still hasn't signed. Going to end ugly for the kid.

Yeh, first hold out since 2011 I believe. Since then the slotted salaries have prevented this kind of thing.
Chargers hold all the cards, so you’d imagine Bosa will fold.

Hope he does fold but there’s been a lot said and it will be a major back down if he does. Interesting to see how it plays out. Hoping the Chargers will be big improvers this year.

Romo out for 6-10 weeks with a fractured vertebrae.

Anyone been following the Chargers @ Joey Bosa hold out saga! Bosa taken at #3 in draft, haggling with chargers over how he will be paid 25 mill. Still hasn't signed. Going to end ugly for the kid.

Bosa finally signs with the Chargers. Seems both sides gave a little.

Bosa finally signs with the Chargers. Seems both sides gave a little.

Good news. It will be interesting to see how he goes. He was a beast in college football; it will be interesting to see how hard the step up from there to the pros will be.

https://twitter.com/NYDNSports/status/770374247256555525
This is all that anyone is talking about in SF. Funnily enough the Niners had a LITTLE positive momentum going with a new coach and some new players. Its all gone.

I respect Kap’s right to speak his mind and make a stand. Not sure it was the right time or place.

This story is only going to get bigger.

Sorry Vikings fans. Looks like your QB Bridgewater has just suffered a serious knee injury :frowning:

Any interest in a fantasy comp this season? I know it didn't get off the ground last season, but thought I might see if anyone was keen...

I would be keen

Any interest in a fantasy comp this season? I know it didn't get off the ground last season, but thought I might see if anyone was keen...

I would be keen

Me too.

Poor Teddy…done before the year!

Poor Teddy..done before the year!
Could be and some. Bad ACL tear and dislocation.

Yeah its not good. Vikings in mad rush for a Quality QB

KAEPERNICK!!!

KAEPERNICK!!!

I said Quality QB…hahaha. Na he’s alright

KAEPERNICK!!!

I was actually going to asterisk my post :slight_smile:

Kaepernick has lost about 9kg of muscle on account of going vegan so beyond just ability not sure how strong he is relative to his past.

KAEPERNICK!!!

They’ll probably end up with Geno. :wink:

KAEPERNICK!!!

I was actually going to asterisk my post :slight_smile:

Kaepernick has lost about 9kg of muscle on account of going vegan so beyond just ability not sure how strong he is relative to his past.

All put back on in his hair!