Nfl 2017/2018

Ridiculous to play a game in such conditions.

Amazed they don’t postpone games, or have roofs on stadiums where that can happen.

Wentz injured in play that got called back too

Stay classy, Jags fans.

That Buffalo game was insane.
I like the celebrations at the end when both the crowd and players were throwing snow everywhere celebrating the win.

1 Like

Stay classy Michael Bennett, does not excuse the actions of the Jags fans, but that was a cheap nasty shot.

There is a pattern in the actions of the Seattle D when the opposition offense is taking a knee to seal a close win. Just check out the Super Bowl against the Pats…

Still going in the second quarter and we actually lead?! I was expecting to be around 30 points down at this stage. Oh well, still the second half to go yet…

27-10 Dolphins with four and a half to go in the third.

53 seconds to go.

27-20 Dolphins. Onside kick coming, which Miami recovered.

Only one timeout left for NE.

Should be all over.

Holy crap, we actually won! Now there’s an upset if I have ever seen one.

Upset of the season. Easily.

Dolphins seem to trouble the Pats on odd occasions.

Shithouse farking game.

Brady with two very uncharacteristic brain farts cost us the game.

Pathetic game and team to lose to.

We have more injuries than you can poke a stick at right now which has always been our problem.

We always miss 2-3 superstars every week through injury, we are cursed.

Can’t stand Miami either, plebs.

If winning Superbowls is a curse, then bring it on.

#overreactionmuch

Rodgers cleared to play. Packers to make a late run at it?

Mate you always make me laugh.
Tough taskmaster.

As good as you guys have been for a whole decade you can’t win them all.

Pats with an amazing win in Pittsburg.

Brady and Gronk just destroyed the second half.

At a very minimum, it should have gone to overtime though as the Steelers were on about the 4 yard line with about 10 seconds to go when Rothlisberger snapped the ball and tried to hit his receiver on a cross, had it deflected and intercepted to lose the game in the end zone.

A field goal would have tied it.

I’ll take the win but far out that was squeaky bum time.

1 Like

JIMMY G!

Undefeated as a starter including 3-0 in his starts as a Niners. I can’t remember this much excitement about the Niners in this city since 2012!

Too early to put him in the Hall of Fame?!?

3 Likes

Game should have already been over, Davis should have taken that interception at the start of Brady/Gronk’s final drive (even though it was Lewis who ran in the TD).

Was 2:00 minutes left and the Steelers could have just kept taking a knee to run the clock out.

Moral of the story, you cannot give the GOAT a 2nd chance because he will burn you.

Also do not understand the catch rule. To me that was a touchdown to Jesse James. Yes as he reached out to get the ball into the end zone, it did bobble in his hands, but he never lost possession of the ball. If they figured it wasn’t TD because he bobbled the ball while he was in contact with the ground, to me it should be placed where he completed the catch but before he bobbled it as he tried to get it in to the end zone. As such I figure it that if it wasn’t at TD it should’ve been placed at the 1 yard line and they would’ve had three downs for Bell to run it, and then the field goal attempt to take into OT.

But then I’m really no expert on the game and watch simply because I enjoy it and not necessarily because I have a massive understanding of the rules of the game.

But it seems their has been a fair amount of debate about that play by people who know far more about the game than I do.

To me it looked like a catch, so I figure it should be called a catch bobble or no bobble.

1 Like