Nfl 2017/2018

Putrid - shut out for the 1st time since 92 today.
Going to be a long season.

Broncos I assume by that reference?

In other news Miami won, woot woot (it was just the Jets but stillā€¦).

Yep - the team without anything whatsoever to offer offensively at the moment.
Weā€™ve been a decent team over recent years but we certainly arenā€™t now.

Patriots dominate the Falcons in the Super Bowl rematch at Gillette Stadium.

Brady at his best and the defence extracted the digit for the first time this season.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

How good was their goal line D thereā€¦getting the stopā€¦unbelievable. So close to a shut out with Butler almost getting the pick

Locking in around the same time as last season. Will be better over the next 10 weeks

Almost do or die today, a loss will make it hard for us to catch the Eagles

Wentz. Real deal. Wow.

1 Like

And a man of great faith.

You only hear that sort of thing in Australia about non-Christians.

We do know that the likes of Rance, Ablett, Z Smith and A Swallow give the bible a fair old hiding but thankfully you donā€™t hear that often.

1 Like

I honestly canā€™t take the eagles seriously yet. They have beaten absolute scrubber teams and ONLY beat the giants (who are 1-5) by a freak kick.

They are like the North of 2016.

They had Steve Young on the radio this arvo as I was driving home. Could not praise Wentz high enough. Apparently the guy studies the game like crazy.

Pair of serious god-botherers.

Magic Underpants

Niners off to their worst start ever, 0-8. I think we are 3-28 in our last 31 games (how is that even possible?!?!?)

Rance isnā€™t a Christian.

Keeping a lid on my NFL team until they are a shoe.

This Houston Seattle game is a ripper

1 Like

Thanks Old Mother Hubbard!!!

Arenā€™t Jehovahs Christians?

Iā€™ve heard Proddies say that Catholics arenā€™t Christian either.

Splitting hairs to the nth degree.

JWā€™s are a cult, they do not believe the same as mainstream protestant Christians. It isnā€™t splitting hairs, it is basically a different religion.

According to Wikipedia, they believe in Christ and the bible, but not in the trinity. I know theyā€™re considered outsiders by most.