Nfl 2018/19

Really want Brees to win the MVP.
He has only thrown 1 interception for the season.
Mahones is favourite but surely Brees if The Saints keep rampaging deserves it.

#BREAKING

Cronulla superstar Valentine Holmes is set to quit the NRL immediately to pursue his #NFL dream, via @BuzzRothfield https://t.co/bufZjp7iyW https://t.co/pTCoWpAlZ8

Eagles are gone. I could get a game in their defense.

Skins sign Mark Sanchez

lol

Rams and KC looks like a shoot out developing.

Fair old game.

Chiefs trailed 13-0, then led 17-16 when Donald stripped Mahomes which was recovered for a TD.

Mahomes takes it downfield for another TD. Both sides have missed a PAT.

So 23-23 at the half.

1 Like

23 all going into the 2nd half.

40-30 Rams now.

Bit of a flukey interception gave Rams a TD. Guy batted it down, but somehow hung onto it and forced his way in. Same guy (#50) scored a TD from a forced fumble earlier.

Mahomes had never given up a TD direct from a turnover. Now he’s given up 2…to the same guy.

Rams have just scored another turnover TD, but from my flimsy understanding of the rules, it was an incomplete pass rather than a fumble. KC plays just let it go.

And my flimsy understanding isn’t that flimsy. Overturned on review.

Yowza KC back right in it witha 73 yard pass and TD.

Cracker.

73-yd TD pass from Mahomes to Hill, followed by a 15-yd taunting penalty.

40-37 Rams

Tons of time left

Wow! Yet another sack fumble, and KC walk over the line to go ahead by 4. This is a really good game.

1 Like

awesome game.

1 Like

Bluddy hell, …almost instantly, Rams are back at 1st and Goal.

Edit: Aaaaand, THEY’RE IN again, … lead changes for the umpteenth time, …

KC back in front now

6 TDs now for Mahomes…

1 Like

Good lord, … KC over straight back at them. Lead changes yet again!

Now the Highest scoring Monday Night game ever

The most insane MNF game I have ever seen (watching since '97). The defenses have combined to create 35 points. Un-friggin-believeable.

1 Like

I have only just had a chance to start watching and looking from the outside in with no info my first thought was this was a terrible defensive game. However it appears to be actually the opposite.

2 Likes