NFL 2019/20

Training camps start next week. Hall of Fame game Aug 2

Its all about to begin!

Cant seem to locate prices for Gamepass for this season. Go to subscribe and its showing no plans!

Whoo hoo!

Expecting playoffs for my Niners IF we can keep Jimmy GQ healthy.

2 Likes

Who does everyone think will win this year?

Patriots surely couldn’t do it again?

Can the Browns go deep into the playoffs?

Will the Rams go one step better?

I still remember @Aceman saying after the loss to the Eagles in the SB that the dynasty was “over” :joy:

We are better this year than last year.

1 Like

Gee imagine if we get Gordon back too!

I think Rams have got better too, Kupp back as well

Could be a rematch!

Just checked out Depth Chart.

Forgot we got Bennett.

Collins, Bentley, Winovich all helping out

1 Like

We’ve got Flacco chucking the ball.

The rest of The AFC West is shuddering in their boots.

3 Likes

I think this is the Redskins year.

Haha just kidding. As if.

Anybody but NE. And Dallas. â– â– â– â–  Dallas.

3 Likes

I have more chance of winning Powerball than ever seeing my Skins or Knicks win anything again. Both utter basket cases

1 Like

Fit Rodgers - Playoffs
Crippled Rodgers 1-15

NFL’s Cowboys extend reign atop Forbes’ most valuable teams list

(Reuters)

The Dallas Cowboys were ranked the world’s most valuable sports team for a fourth consecutive year according to an annual list published by Forbes on Monday that was dominated by National Football League clubs.

The NFL’s Cowboys, who unseated Spanish soccer club Real Madrid for top spot on the list in 2016, were valued at $5 billion, a 4% rise when compared to last year, Forbes said in a statement. bit.ly/2Y6KtjT

Major League Baseball’s New York Yankees, who last year enjoyed a 10% jump in attendance along with strong ratings on the team’s YES Network, moved up three spots to sit second on the list with a value of $4.6 billion.

Real Madrid ($4.2 billion), Spanish soccer club Barcelona ($4.02 billion) and the National Basketball Association’s New York Knicks ($4 billion) rounded out the top five.

“The values of teams in major sports leagues are booming thanks to sky-high TV deals, both local and national,” said Kurt Badenhausen, senior editor, Forbes Media. “And with revenue growing faster than player salaries, franchises are more profitable than they have ever been.”

Teams from the NFL, whose lucrative broadcast contracts are not comparable to any other league, accounted for 26 of the 50 teams on the list, down from 29 teams a year ago as some other major sports chipped away at its dominance.

The NBA had nine teams on the list, one more than last year, while European soccer and MLB each had one more team represented this time around with eight and seven, respectively.

No ice hockey, Formula One or Nascar teams made the cut.

This year is the most uncertainty I’ve felt about the Packers in a long time… new coach, year 2 of new defensive scheme, big player turnover especially on that side of the ball.

They could really be anything this year.

Its all begun. Training camps are underway. Stayed up to watch the players hit the field last night for the Pats. Would love to get over for start of training camp one year…stay 3 months and just watch Baseball and Football haha

1 Like

Do the Jimmy Fallon in Fever Pitch and make a complete galoot of yourself at spring training.

1 Like

Bit the bullet and paid $274 for Gamepass. Living alone for the first time in years…I think I will watch a lot games

2 Likes

The amount I spend on NBA and NFL subscriptions is insane every year but so worth it in order to be able to watch every game.

I stick to mlb and nfl

Denver beat Atlanta 14-10 in the Hall of Fame game; Schaub handed the game to Denver, in the usual Schaub way.
Brett Rypien (Mark’s nephew) threw the winning TD in the ensuing offensive set.

Aah Mark Rypien. That name takes me back…

1 Like

Pats fans

Jacoby Meyers looks like a kid who may come from nowhere to make the roster.