NFL 2023/24

They’d never move a game out of Lambeau for that.

Buffalo “lake effect” produces bigger dumps of snow than you’ll ever see at Lambeau.
6 foot of snow in an afternoon is nothing to be sneezed at!
Lambeau is much colder though.

Yeah, Green Bay never really gets blankets of snow like that. But it hangs around awhile and feels like it lasts years.

Denver can get some pretty huge dumps and it’s that heavy, wet stuff that breaks tree branches. Then two days later it’s shorts weather and it’s all melted.

1 Like

Haha. Reminds me of the Chargers back in the early '80s… the only team they beat, they then hired their DC. Of course did not win many more that season.

***BUT: I think he did make an innovation: he told the defenders I know you’re not good enough to get to the QB but at least you can put your hands up to try to bat down his pass.

This is very common these days of course, but I don’t recall seeing it much before then.

Crucial MNF game. Niners, should they beat the Cardinals, will be 4-0 in the division. That’s a huge advantage.

Jets - Pat Riots is a tough game to watch, both defences on fire, both o-lines are putrid. If the Jets win they go to the top of the division, if they lose, down to fourth.

Eagles got it done. Just.

Things loosening up a bit there. Will be interesting to see what Sirriani does from here. Not the greatest 9-1 side ever. That’s for sure.

Sirriani not keen on some of the feedback offerred during the game by the look of it.

1 Like

The NFL is weird sometimes.

Raiders win in OT. Never looked like it most of the game.

Yeah maybe try and cover Adams. Hear he’s pretty good.

I have a sneaking suspicion the Rams won’t be going back-to-back this year.

3 Likes

C’mon Bolts, please, please, please beat the farking Chiefs.

Sick of Chargerising to these guys.

Detroit’s chances (12%) of making the playoffs are currently double Green Bay’s (6%). That is… not ideal.

1 Like

If you showed me the current standings at the start of the year, I would have laughed pretty hard at you. I know teams can rise up or drop off quickly, but this year has been crazy.

1 Like

lot of back and forth between Chargers/Chiefs. Now set for a maybe FG for OT or TD for the win to the Chargers.

TD it was, now Chiefs have 1 minute to score a TD themselves.

Kelce TD (3 for the game).
Chiefs lead by 3 with 31 secs left. Over to the Chargers and Herbert.

Long throw by Herbert, knocked up in the air and intercepted by the Chiefs, game over.

1 Like

god kelce is a fkng weapon

Just here for @FuriousGeorge’s dummy spit.

2 Likes

Sigh, every time.

Gee that LA defence is pathetic against Kelce. Absolutely pathetic. It’s like they just think “Ah well can’t stop him, just let him go”