Nhl 2015/2016

3 on 3 overtime is going to be psycho.
I may shoot multiple people over it.

we have been sluggish since the long break we got forced in to. but still managing to win lately.
3 solid scoring lines really helps. Cant believe Mojo’s game the last 2 months.
Can tell Ovi isnt playing as healthy as we’d like but still second in goals lol. freak.

caps are freaking killing it.

on pace for recordzzzz

Yep, don’t post here much anymore as there are only a few of us who love the great game.
Caps are really flying this season, some real good acquisitions in the off season have paid off. TJ and Williams have fitted in better than I had anticipated

caps are freaking killing it.

on pace for recordzzzz

nice to see that slime bag tim peel is still in this league.

cant officiate to save himself. ■■■■■■■ scumbag.

Torres suspended 41 games.

Deserved.

5-3 over the Devs to start the season.

Long season for my Devils,highlight goal for Ovi.

I hope the Devils get second pick in the draft. they need it. but they have a good young defense which is really hard to build. and they have a great goalie. I think they can bounce back reasonably quick.
Arizona deserve to get the Arizona boy 1st overall. would save their franchise I believe.

Caps were a bit shaky. expected. Orpik played great straight away. timing is a bit off.
Ovi… wow. just gets it DONE.

I hope the Devils get second pick in the draft. they need it. but they have a good young defense which is really hard to build. and they have a great goalie. I think they can bounce back reasonably quick. Arizona deserve to get the Arizona boy 1st overall. would save their franchise I believe.

Caps were a bit shaky. expected. Orpik played great straight away. timing is a bit off.
Ovi… wow. just gets it DONE.

Not in playoffs though…

do you mean his 72 games 36 goals 34 assists 70 points in playoff games?
Despite playing against the stingy Rangers and Lundqvist about 5 times now in the playoffs?

Next

not a good start for the Bruins even with a big win today

that’s better :slight_smile:

Ovi, Holtby, Kuzy, Carlson leading the way.

that's better :)

Ovi, Holtby, Kuzy, Carlson leading the way.

Good to TJ off and running aswell.
The final goal by Ovi was just beautiful to watch

Good start to the season, Kuznetsov with the winner today in OT against the Cats to follow up yesterday’s win over the BJ’s.
Share of top spot in the Metro

Bruins might not be as bad as first thought…keep Rask in goals as much as possible!

Comfortable 5-2 victory by the Rangers tonight, Henrik 32 saves, top of the Metro standings…

comfortable?
puck-luck.

we had like 56 attempts at goal to 24.
■■■■ happens sometimes.

guess you would need another team to start following :stuck_out_tongue:

we have 4th liners with more points that cindy!

Great play-off series so far! Tampa Bay meets Pittsburgh after the Pens beat the Capitals in 6. Ovechcant!