Nhl 2018/19

Started back today. Bruins didn’t know about it not being preseason anymore

Got spanked. And Marchand laid the smackdown on Ellers after the latter celebrated a goal a bit too much.

Wilson doing Wilson things earning a 20 game rest for smacking a Bruin with an illegal headshot.

Nice way to start our Cup defence. Kuzy in particular looked slick.
Willy was suspended for his hit against the Blues in our final pre season game

Oh yes it was too. I didn’t think it was worth 20, but he has form…

That fkg germ Marchand gets all upset over a goal celebration? The same fkg muppet that raised an imaginary cup as he skated past the Canucks bench a couple years ago? The same fkg peanut that licked an opponents face last year? Hope someone caves his fkg head in.

Loved the start by my canucks today. Pettersson goal was just filthy! What a future that kid has in front. Nothing yet from Boeser but Goldobin scores and Horvat looking much the captain despite not having the C yet. I don’t expect us to make the playoffs but the prospects are looking as good as they have for a number of years now IMO.

Yeah, love his aggression but he has some silly hits recently. His fine was larger than his yearly salary also. Lucky he got that massive signing on bonus

I had no idea Vancouver had 5 goals in them. It’s a team I’ve largley ignored but I might switch over to them in the afternoon
If the sharks continue to get ahead of themselves.

Toronto are so good to watch. Matthews is a stud.

I like Marchand…laid some good punches

:crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

As a Canucks fan I’m going to love watching Elias Pettersson, Brock Boeser & Bo Horvat for a very long time! Pettersson has been unbelievable for a rookie. Boeser after recovering from injury is starting to find form again and Horvat carried the team when beset by injuries in November. If Quinn Hughes & Ollie Joulevi work out as projected with Dahlen waiting in the the wings, the Canucks are going to have a very exciting team to watch for a very long time. DGAF if we make playoffs, the year is about chemistry and development and there’s already signs that these things are well on track.

Playoffs, baby!

Tampa 1 game from elimination after tying the all-time record for wins in a season :crazy_face:

This Vegas vs Sharks series is entertaining as fuurk. Playoff intensity, rivals that genuinely hate each other…good stuff.

Playoff hockey is the ■■■■.

2 Likes

Yep, love this time of year.
Haven’t missed watching or listening to any Caps game in years but in playoffs that goes up a notch. Took a week off for the Cup Final last year.
Been a cracking series against the Canes so far and hopefully a 3-0 lead tomorrow

I told the wifey that we’re going over next year to catch a playoff game if Vegas make it again.

Yeah, I’m trying to get over next season as I want to see Ovi live in action before it gets too late. Want to probably catch half a dozen Caps games if possible

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ this Vegas vs Sharks series is epic.

Insane. Just so insane.

Neither team deserves to lose.

1 Like

Last year I was in Toronto for work when they lost game 7.
I had a night off and me and my mate flew down to Washington to watch the Caps v Pens. I got to see Ovi and Sid play. They both scored. I cried.
We were there an back in 24 hours and no one knew we had gone.

1 Like

One of the most insane playoff games I’ve witnessed. Vegas led 3-0 midway through the final period only for the Sharks to score 4 in just over 4 minutes. Vegas then scored in the final minute to take it to OT

Gutted.

you go for Vegas?