Nhl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCi2Z1AUKuM[/youtube]

NIce to have a full season to look forward to.

Glad there is some fellow hockey fans on here.

Dont know too many people that follow it in Australia.

Hopefully the Caps can have a serious crack, ill suspect we will promise heaps but deliver stuff all again though

I havent previously followed that hard but I go for Bruins due to my fasination with Boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaD7dH16JMc

Im a Devils man,just hope they can score this year.

Also watch with interest there goalie situation.

May work in there favor,have a lot of back to back games. 

A chance to sneak in to playoffs,but a lot of things need to go right.

East. Ottawa

West. St Louis

And hoping the Leafs return to a joke again.

Mon Jets

I'm a Flyers fan with low expectations. Lower than most years, even. Front office hasn't really solved any of our problems. Went out and got LeCavalier from Tampa which I like, but the defense is still suspect, the goaltending is suspect, and the 3rd and 4th lines are suspect.

Borderline playoff squad at best.

Hopefully the Caps can have a serious crack, ill suspect we will promise heaps but deliver stuff all again though

WHAT?

another Caps fan?!

WHAT?
another Caps fan?!
Yep mad Caps fan.
Got NHL gamecenter and watch or listen to every game.
Good move today to trade Perreault to the Ducks for John Mitchell and a 4th rounder. Should free up some salary cap room

Same here!

yeah basically a dump to let Wilson & Latta stay on the roster.

Not sure how Wilsons body will handle a full season given hes never played more than 65 games before but he deserves to be there.

Perreault was cheap and handy but was never going to crack the top 6 even though he has performed admirably with his minutes. the missus isnt happy about it though!

Caps v Hawks starts it all off tomorrow, will be interesting to see the new alignment and division setup.

Looking forward to see how Grabovski goes this season

Division winners fot me

METROPOLITAN: Pens

ATLANTIC: Habs

PACIFIC: Sharks

CENTRAL; Blackhawks

Hopefully the Caps can grab a decent seeding, fairly confident of playoffs.

The Great 8 took 10 minutes into the season to open his account. Dominated the first period but still trail 2-1

No love lost in the Leafs v Habs game.

Leafs won 4-2, but several fights and stacks of penalties

Disappointing to lose 6-4 after leading 4-3 in the final period, atleast deserved a point. Great debut by Grabovski with 3 goals on debut. Had a massive chance in the final minutes with a 2 man advantage but couldnt score. Hawks blew the score out with a goal awarded with 30 seconds remaining.

Hawks luck continues....

could have scored 5 goals in the last 5 minutes.

Holtby was average. He usually starts a bit slow but its still not good.

im liking the zone time the caps are getting and the board work a lot more. we are bigger, Carrick is probably too small at this stage and not strong enough. Erskine also blew a few plays defensively. 

Start of the season, everyone scores a bit more and theres more rust but the way we played - im pretty happy.

as usual, lots of goals to start the season whilst defenders and goalies and centres get used to the flow of the game.

should settle down and the young kids will find it MUCH harder to score.

First win on the board. Beat the Flames in a SO after score was tied 4-4. Trailed 3-0 at the end of the first period. Ovi on fire again

Kings played awful today and still managed to get the win. No fluidity and consistency offensively and defensively, so hopefully that's just rust to start the season. Quick & Carter were awesome though.

Fist game for Devils,and guess what they outplay Pitts for 2 periods,outshoot the Pens,but cant score.

Welcome to my world.