Nhl

Big game today with 2 of the top goalies going for it.

Kings Vs Rangers Quick Vs Lunqvist.

Laviolette gone already.

I thought they'd give him at least a month.

That's an organization in serious disarray right now.

Big game today with 2 of the top goalies going for it.

Kings Vs Rangers Quick Vs Lunqvist.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/?id=454015

Horrible gaffe by Quick.

I'm still trying to make sense of it.

i was watching it live and it was just so bizarre.

The next time the puck was dumped and Quick stoppped it the crowd jeered. Nice way to treat a goalie who basically brought you the cup.

Speaking of Goalies

NJ 3-0 end of 2nd

Lose in shootout 4-5

Marty in net.

Once upon a time you would bet your house on them,going into the third. 

i picked the rangers to decline this season.

without tortarella, it will be VERY interesting to see how King Henrik goes. Torts was a very defensive coach with shot blocking galore.

they got SMASHED today 9-2. smashed.

Im liking the way the caps are playing so far. just need to get better 5-5 but that powerplay... yikes...

Boston will be strong, Chicago have no hangover, San Jose look balanced but they always start the season well.

St Louis are a danger.

Teenage Mutant Nina Hertl!

4th goal of the game... wow..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XwLs_ULR0o[/youtube]

That was a dirty goal. 

Mink as someone who knows more about the NHL than just about anyone else on blitz. How can you see my Jets going. Playoffs?

One hell of a great goal

Mink as someone who knows more about the NHL than just about anyone else on blitz. How can you see my Jets going. Playoffs?

jets are intriguing this year.

they will be better defensively and have a decent core of top 3 defenders but then it falls away a bit.

they will rely on these guys and their reasonably strong at wing.

i just dont see enough depth down the middle.

little, scheifele, jokinen just arent strong enough to be dangerous consistently.

also a bit thin in depth. if oyu lose a couple you could be in a real struggle.

however i do feel that right now you are in the weakest division in the league. 

pavelec needs a career year and it could be hard with only 3-4 quality defenders and most of your defenders are young.

i think as a result you will be streaky, and if you can stay close enough come near playoffs, you might make that move to bring in a centre and a defender to help out. playoffs? mmm ill say no. unless enstrom gets 50 points, ladd and kane have massive years.

Caps give up the lead twice today to go down to the Canes 3-2, looks like another slow start to the season

I’m a hawks fan only because they were the first team I had ever seen live when I was in Chicago. Also I am fascinated with Chicago.

I'm a hawks fan only because they were the first team I had ever seen live when I was in Chicago. Also I am fascinated with Chicago.

Good job Tool, I support everthing Chicago and have done for about 32 years!

Cubs? Sorry to hear

Cubs? Sorry to hear

Yes Cubs, not White Sox, it's almost as bad as supporting Cleveland in any sport!

holtby-checks-hall2.gif

Holtby says get the fk out of my kitchen Taylor Hall.

NPbQxpP.gif

Green with the line change.....

green-flips2.gif

And hes ok!

King Henrik shuts out the Crapitals, that’s more like it Rangers!

you follow a bunch of faggots led by the biggest ■■■■■■ in the league.

our first bad game for the year, rangers first good game for the year. so worried. pfft.