#19 Nick Hind

I can’t remember him ever having a game this big for us.

Good on him.

1 Like

Too slow

3 Likes

Yep.

Could end up a perfectly servicable player - but still a long way behind Conor & Saad.

Some on here think he can’t hit a barn door, never produced any evidence to back it up though.

Good on him. Hope he can cement a senior spot.

(through obviously against us I hope he shanks them all day long).

Eehhhh.
There’s a reason he lasted to pick 50? in the 5th? draft he was eligible.

I’d say he’s about a 5/10 kick in afl terms: he gets decent penetration, but he also wobbles a few too many. Not terrible, but not exactly good either.

1 Like

Afl terms hey… He hasn’t played yet.

How many times was Tippa bypassed ?

1 Like

He’s no way as bad a kick as reported on here.

Not elite but who is?

He can play.

3 Likes

What is this, The Shiel thread?

1 Like

I’m sure ha can hit a barn door, so to speak, but his delivery by foot has been mediocre at best. What kind of evidence were you after, aside from watching him play live?

He was one of the best bargain prospects in the draft. until st kilda drafted him.

Has a very high kick to handball ratio which is a clear indicator that the coaches think he can kick, would love to see some efficiency stats and compare them to our list.

I’m not sure where I could find those, so I can’t help there. For me, it’s simply an impression/opinion based on watching him. I do think he has value of course, and a number of skill sets that make him a valuable addition to a list. Kicking efficiency isn’t his best trait - much like someone I think the world of, McGrath (and Heppell).

He’s the type of players the Saints need. They work hard but probably lack some run and carry from half-back. If he was on our list he may not be best 22, but there is definitely a role there at St.Kilda. Genuinely hope he goes well when called up.

1 Like

Still not picked after a massive game in the vfl last week.

Selected for his senior game on Saturday in Townsville of all places

Good luck Nick!

12 Likes

■■■■ you Richo. Held onto him in SuperCoach, trades him out last week, now is selected. Good luck all the same Hindy. Can play!

Very well deserved, hope can forge a decent career at AFL level.

1 Like

Like Nelly Yoa?

1 Like

A long time coming. All the best.

2 Likes