#19 Nick Hind

Mynott is 18
Hind is 24

Different types of players.

Not convinced it’s a fair comparison.

2 Likes

Mynott is the inbetween of Clarke and Mutch. 2-3 years time he’s ahead of both.

1 Like

hind-sight

11 Likes

He’s just being a ■■■■.

The carryon about not adding a guy to the rookie list who’s been overlooked for 6 years is amusing.

4 Likes

yep, I recall the same discussion last year, and Hind was not wanted then either.

Finally someone with sense

I think he’s a chance to do something at AFL level, but also a chance he’s another Kane Tenace/Jaxxsxon Barham (who’s kicking looked inconsistent at VFL level, and outright hilarious at AFL level). The coaches would have a good idea of how his kicking shapes up technically, and whether it’s something they think they can improve or not.

I’d have a dip at him, but not before the 4th round or so.
I think we’re pretty soft in outside pace.

I think what is being said is that he will get drafted, but we won’t have the picks to get him.

Look at us 8/ 31*/62/80 Vs Gold Coast 2/17*/26/29/38/41/74 or Carlton 1/24/25/65/73

GC is Going to get pick 3 for Lynch and may get something for May. Carlton/GC/STK/Bne will get priority picks rumoured to be mid round 1 (so add 10 to Carlton and 11 to GC etc).

Even if GC was to package a couple of picks up to get higher into round 1 they will still have a monty of picks and can still take Hind at 74 (or whatever that will be) having brought in a truckload of talant from the draft, are we really going to pull the trigger at 62 with possibly our second live pick (assuming pick 8 is traded) on a 24 year old player?

I’m assuming what is being said is we like him, if he is still there at 80 we’ll have a look at him, but he wont be, and we wont be pulling the trigger at 62

Quite possible.
And I can live with that.

1 Like

He will be drafted a lot of teams are looking at him now.

If we don’t get him I hope he kicks the winner vs us at some stage so we can see the melts. :slight_smile:

How do you even remember guys like Kane Tenace? I forgot he existed

1 Like

Champion data rated Zerrett as an average kick before this season…

that alone should be enough to wind up champion data

2 Likes

I love using Champion data. Its awesome for bringing your computer screen up to eye level.

4 Likes

He’s not doing anything he didn’t do last year. If picked up, it will be late in draft.

Everyone thought he was AWESOME

For about 5 minutes.

1 Like

Oh man, I remember the first time I saw him play and I literally laughed out loud at one of his kicks. I couldn’t believe someone with such poor kicking was actually on an AFL list even if he did have really good pace. Saw him maybe once again and then he was gone.

So he must be a double upgrade on Mcneice.

No it shouldn’t.