Nin & queens

I beleive it's 

- $105 for B Reserve

- $125 for A Reserve / GA standing

MY guess is that Trent will join Queens on stage to sing vocals on songs like Fairwheather Friends and Kolapsia etc.

hopefully dave grohl sneaks into the country and they can play Mantra!

Yes, Dave would be great, even for a couple of songs, understatement!!

Dave's career is the sort of world that dreams are made of.

I mean, Nevermind/In Utero, Colour & The Shape, Songs for the Deaf, Sound City, Probot, Clockwork, Guest drummer spots.

Fresh Pots!

I am going to both melbourne shows and the newcastle show.

hahahahhaa

thought newcastle would be a rad one to goto coz the stadium thing only holds 6500

anyone who is looking to sell or has circumstances whereby they can no longer attend, this brother would be very grateful for x2 GA standing tix for either Melbourne show.

yours truly,

gutted.

I'm all sorted for the Melbourne Saturday show...

Only 5 months to go...

anyone who is looking to sell or has circumstances whereby they can no longer attend, this brother would be very grateful for x2 GA standing tix for either Melbourne show.

yours truly,

gutted.

sorted for tix - ga standing.

just a bit happy at the mo.

Seriously lost my ■■■■ when I hear of this.

one week to go.

so pumped. head like a hole.

ooh, getting close! I’m a bit of a fake actually, never got into NIN at the time, never owned an album and really only know Closer but obviously heard other tracks and like their sound. Well at the time I was a bit critical but I’m on the bandwagon since I’ve got a ticket.

Qotsa is the main event for me but more on the back of Kyuss, their association with Dave Grohl and airplay they got on triplej.

But, its rockn roll, I should be able to go and check out a couple of bands live and make my own mind up.

Was amazing, but NIN didn't play Closer. Trent Reznor decided playing random ■■■■ from a side project was a better idea 

What an ■■■■■■■■.

Was amazing, but NIN didn't play Closer. Trent Reznor decided playing random **** from a side project was a better idea

strange what was the random side project ■■■■, htda?

Was amazing, but NIN didn't play Closer. Trent Reznor decided playing random **** from a side project was a better idea

strange what was the random side project ****, htda?

Not too sure mate. It was with a chick?
Apparently first time they've ever done it at a NIN gig.
Wasn't bad, but we wanted Closer!

strange what was the random side project ****, htda?

Not too sure mate. It was with a chick?
Apparently first time they've ever done it at a NIN gig.
Wasn't bad, but we wanted Closer!

If it was an Asian chick, it was probably his wife and it was htda, will see on Monday I guess.

ooh, getting close! I'm a bit of a fake actually, never got into NIN at the time, never owned an album and really only know Closer but obviously heard other tracks and like their sound. Well at the time I was a bit critical but I'm on the bandwagon since I've got a ticket.
Qotsa is the main event for me but more on the back of Kyuss, their association with Dave Grohl and airplay they got on triplej.
But, its rockn roll, I should be able to go and check out a couple of bands live and make my own mind up.

I'm also a bit fake, but NIN will be playing London shortly. Should I go?

ooh, getting close! I'm a bit of a fake actually, never got into NIN at the time, never owned an album and really only know Closer but obviously heard other tracks and like their sound. Well at the time I was a bit critical but I'm on the bandwagon since I've got a ticket.

I'm also a bit fake, but NIN will be playing London shortly. Should I go?

I'll let you know after Saturday night.

For those going tonight, enjoy. Awesome show. 

concur head like a hole heartedly.