No Changes for the Eagles

Kidding yourself. Bird won’t get anywhere near the 25

Post the farkin team

5 Likes

I’m fkn chomping at the bit for this. Cannot wait

1 Like

No changes from last week, except this week West Coast will tag Zaka.

1 Like

…then Zaka can tag Mitchell.

[quote=“GuzzLG, post:305, topic:10454, full:true”]

There is research to back your claim:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/research-shows-that-umpires-subconsciously-favour-home-teams-in-range-of-sports/news-story/43fe7f2a9d8a63cffe84b769a318206b

But what could be even more significant is that if she makes any howlers against Essendon on Sunday, she is going to have to face up to classes of Bomber supporting feral year 9 Catholic boys on Monday when she goes back to teaching in Essendon at St Bernards.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/eleni-glouftsis-receives-phone-call-while-teaching-at-st-bernards-college-that-she-will-become-afls-first-female-field-umpire/news-story/49c44f575cf1c0bd85cb82f449b4a8af

1 Like

Spud? Oh so Natanui is back for them. Or has Vickery got a transfer?

No outs. Tbell, bird and Jerrett included on the bench.

Pretty close by me :slight_smile:

SHould have remembered Mutch didn’t play last week, was never going to be emergency.

That said, I would have never predicted Jacko to be named in the 25.

1 Like

Would have thought McNeice would have been the more obvious choice over Jerrett, maybe they think Jerrett is on the right track and wanted to give him some hope.

2 Likes

Good point. It was the controversial no-deliberate fist for a rushed-behind from Fletch that held them off long enough to get us the win… err, or something.

Whatever it was, it was life changing!

No changes.

:+1:

When was the last time we played an unchanged side 2 weeks in a row?

We have already played 33 different players this year and are likely to play another 6 or 7 over the course of the year.

1 Like

No Petrie.

Cripps in for Hill

Boo-yah.

Can we change the thread title now to no changes?

Spewing no Petrie, he is fkn garbage

2 Likes

At least we definitely don’t have to put up with a goal celebration from him.

1 Like

Last week Shaw predicted the result and margin.
This week he’s gone the Eagles by 5.
That would be a deflating loss.