No Hawkers

Hasn't been a problem for me for a couple of decades now, but then l did have to move o/s to get away from some of them. 

Phone hawkers are the worst.

Caller ID is a wonderful thing.
If a call is blocked, then on the off-chance they know me, they can leave a message. But I ain't answering the call.

I like the ones  that tell you there is something wrong with your modem, as it's giving out errors and viruses to the internet.

"Viruses...?" I say, shocked. "Are they causing damage?"

"Oh golly gosh yes sir, and we can fix it"

"No, dont fix it, I'm glad they are causing damage"

"Sir, this is a bad thing, we can fix it for you"

"No, no, dont fix it, I'm the one writing these viruses, I happy they are working and causing problems"

CLICK

(and if in the mood, I can carry on for ages with this, wasting their time)

If we saw them coming down the street my old housemate used to answer the door with his dressing gown open with nothing else on. He then used to try and seduce them. They rarely stayed long and we seemed to be avoided by them in the future as well.

If we saw them coming down the street my old housemate used to answer the door with his dressing gown open with nothing else on. He then used to try and seduce them. They rarely stayed long and we seemed to be avoided by them in the future as well.

Works for trick-or-treaters on Halloween as well.

Works for trick-or-treaters on Halloween as well.

Gee, that's a classy thing to do to little kids.

■■■■'em all...got the new security door installed Thursday...top of the range, with fully automated guard towers and machine-gun turrets.