Nobby Clarke 2022 - Redman wins

Darcy Parish is some player. Plays 15 games and only misses the Nobby by a vote.

Most of us have Tom Cutler and Alec Waterman in the gun. In the meantime Heppell plays 21 games and gets around the same number of votes. Cooked.

I’d suggest that Andy McGrath, Jake Stringer and Kyle Langford also managed disappointing years.

1 Like

Only 28 players of the 46 on our list received votes. Can’t say the depth runs real deep.

This is more of an indication on blitz’s collective nuffiness.

He fell of a cliff.

BZT did okay for the number of games he played

3 Likes

Not at all, for me it shows that we lack a certain depth and players who are consistent.

3 Likes

Pre-injury, Darcy Parish was averaging 35 disposals per game in 2022.

I mean he definitely needs to work on some stuff, and he was better in 2021, but 35 disposals per game is enormous. Hardly surprising he featured in votes.

3 Likes

Picked up 5-4-4 in the Sydney/Richmond/Port games where he was in the best couple of a very bad bunch. That is reflected in the total votes received, which is a fairer indication of performance in games where the team played well.

1 Like

Well done Mason, love your dash and courage, well deserved.

Fantastic result for him and I can only hope that he has a ripping pre season and the new coach starts him from round 1

4 Likes