Non Essendon Finals Thread

Thanks for the nightmare

Suns players looking at Prestia and Caddy and wondering just how lucrative an AFL ambassador role actually is.

4 Likes

Whoever wins tomorrow will smash them, I reckon. Selwood and Danger are not right and the rest of the team are caca.

1 Like

Should we get through, … they will be eminently beatable if we get a good start, … look dejected and vulnerable.

If we some how beat sydney, playing Geelong is a dream contest for a Prelim final opportunity.

Next Friday night for us, Fark off!

if any team fumbled 4 of every 5 possessions the way geelong did most teams would roll them

1 Like

It’s hard not to be a bit jealous of that theme song.

10 Likes

Remember when we all thought Hardwick was kidding himself that he had the most talented list he’s ever add at Richmond at his disposal last year?
Remember when we thought Hardwick would be sacked before the mid year break?
Remember when we laughed at Richmond for losing games after having winnable leads? That was a great fortnight.
Now that teams in a prelim final…

Un-farking-believable…

1 Like

Oh well time to get into the car and head up to Sydney

1 Like

did cotchin even play 4 quarters?

that hair is

I M M A C U L A T E
I
M
M
A
C
U
L
A
T
E

3 Likes

Nah, they’re talking about our prelim.

Both teams went in with a super defensive high pressure game plan. Sydney will bring similar heat tomorrow I have no doubt, will be very interesting to see how we handle it.

They are West Coke. Take away their home games and they are nothing

Our players need to run to exhaustion tomorrow to try and beat the swans.

coaches then need to trust our depth to cover the players that don’t get up if we win.

One gun midfielder.

Just one.

2 Likes

Langford, smack, lav, dea. We have good depth

I will [quote=“pbomber, post:807, topic:11232”]
if any team fumbled 4 of every 5 possessions the way geelong did most teams would roll them
[/quote]

Mate, they fumbled because the tigers brought the best pressure I have seen this year. For me, that was the best team performance I have seen this year. Full credit to them

8 Likes

No one gives us a chance tomorrow. They are all talking about Geelong v Sydney. ■■■■ how sweet it would be to win this game. Come on Bombers.

9 Likes

Caracella just playing it cool in the background of the team song