Non Essendon Games that clash with the World Cup

Also, why is Melbournes jumper so bright? I nearly need to turn down the contrast on my TV

Why all the carry on?? That looked a pretty legit contest to me.

1 Like

That 50 was a load of ■■■■, both going for the footy. Free at most. Ling tries to justify it, then realises he can’t. What a corruptfl mouth piece he’s become.

1 Like

Yeah no way was that 50, he was going for the ball and they Port player took it in the air as the other guy was coming in the air to mark. Didn’t even hit him in the head at all.

Lingy is an idiot.

2 Likes

The loathsome “ROYAL” Blue.

Had to play in that Guernsey for a year or two when we also changed from the Dark Blue I’d played all my Footy in, from 10 yrs old.

Fkn hated it.

Still hate it.

It’s amazing how often and how drastically they change.

A few years ago it was so dark that people were (legitimately) saying it clashed with our jumper. Now look at it!

TWO

1 Like

METER

1 Like

P
E
T
E
R

3 Likes

Paddy Ryder throws a punch to the head off the ball and the commentators are saying nothing in it. Lol looked 10x worse than Tommys love tap. Plus what the Fark is up with the blurry video footage these carnts pull up geez looks like it’s filmed through a potatoe

2 Likes

Lewis…so cowardly and dirty…I actually wish the system would allow Ryder to deck Lewis there.

1 Like

In a perfect world Ryder belts Lewis: Ryder gets suspended and Lewis is out for a few games

1 Like

The bio in the TV guide is golden, all about Jack Watts getting vengeance on his old side.

1 Like

Enjoying this Game.

Lol at Melkshake thinking he had the goal

That free was harsh

1 Like

I dislike both teams but I think I want port to lose that little bit more

1 Like

It was but, still was pretty funny

1 Like

Has giney got a kick,or just acted like a little turd the whole night?

1 Like

What the hell was that Jones segment, cringeworthy