Non Essendon Games that clash with the World Cup

Question…because I’ve almost never watched GCS play…ever…because they are irrelevant to senior AFL…

Can 2MP ruck? Why do I never hear about him doing it? Does he have zero tank?

I’ve only got one eye on this at the pub but what I have caught is disgusting. What a terrible game of footy. Skill level is pus!

He plays fwd/ruck for them

Seems competent in the ruck, and he is very good with his movement, marking and goal kicking in fwd line.

If we were to replace Smack with a view to not playing JD in ruck he’d be ideal IMO.

And also that strong bodied fwd marking presence we need if plan on keeping Hooker back.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I just started thinking about…would love to get 2MP then…I’m off to the trade thread to drop some ideas.

Stop stealing my ideas:D

1 Like

Oh that’s been very much done

METER
PETER

1 Like

Then I’m going to take your ideas and try to sell them as my own.

4 Likes

Well GC failed to do us any good vs Hawks

Let’s go Brissieeee.

Hawks now effectively 3 games ahead of us and I have them winning 5 of their remaining games. At this stage they look like grabbing the last spot in the 8

How good is footy.

I think finals are a long shot because we won’t win enough. But I guarantee these clubs above us will slip up if we keep winning. It happens every year.

2 Likes

Laters Cameron

GWS has just slipped up as we speak

Cameron to get many weeks for that

Although will help GWS win this game. How’s the stats for Andrews. Gun. Albeit ball in defence continually.

Cameron just knocked out Andrews with his elbow mid air in a marking contest. Should get a few minimum

What did I miss?

TWO

METER

PETER

2-3 weeks for Cameron. Can’t get away with that these days