Non Essendon JLT

I think Donnington has hacked your account.

I think you misspelled donner4ever.

I stand corrected.

P.S. Bewick needs a full stop after the 10; it’s bugging me.

I was fence-sitting between uniformity and aesthetics. Hmmm.
Alright, there you go.

Weather was brutal that day.

I feel better now. These things really count in the pre-season. It goes to our intent to be a better supporter base.

2 Likes

no room for peverill?

The GWS V Adelaide scrap was as bruise free a contest as was possible.

North and Port not believing in playing defenders at the min

I’m increasingly of the opinion that it’s good for the rest of the league that Cameron is coaching GWS. I’m not sure what he’s trying to do with their gamestyle. I know we have people questioning Worsfolds coaching, but if GWS can’t do something awesome with the talent they’ve had/got…

Melbourne playing Jayden Hunt forward to good effect, it was probably their biggest hole on their list last year. Certainly has the confidence needed to play up forward.

Brisbane looking really good too, I reckon they’re a sneaky chance to finish top 8. Hipwood and Andrews are gonna be some great bookends for the next decade. If Andrews plays the whole season he’ll be AA.

Kennedy Harris seems to have done something major to his knee. In JLT. Terrible.

looks very bad, nasty landing from a mark and he hyper-extended his leg and his knee went. In a lot of pain.

A kind of love the way Mathieson goes about it, and by that I mean I’ll hate him soon enough

Fractured cheekbone for Fark Ryder

2 Likes

Biggest shank you will ever see in the dying minutes of the Dees vs Lions match (by Ballenden).

Unknown

The lions look good. They will be okay this year

3 Likes

I legit thought roughead retired.

1 Like

How long will that take him out for?

Will probably play round 1. Only a small depression

1 Like