Non Essington Semi Final Round

It’s up there in cinema’s top 10 worst castings of all time.

2 Likes

have read and re read this.

so confused

I hate Geelong almost as much as I like the Bombers. Hope Swans flog em.

2 Likes

I’m sick of the Sydney love in. They can nick off. If I have to hear ‘Lingy’ pants wet over the BLOODS one more time this year I’ll spew.

Yeah. Not one of his best.

TARANTO WATCH

I was hoping the Cats would win last week and would love to see them belted tonight. Anyway, anyone but Richmond for the flag now. Anyone

What annoys me more than anything is the media taking the fairytale line with sydney because of their bad start to the year. Get farked, they were runners up last year it’s hardly a fairytale for them to be up there again

2 Likes

Tom Hawkins has cold, dead eyes.

In fact, I think he might be a White Walker.

See, this is why I didn’t vote for you in the 2017 Blitzlow awards.

1 Like

We all assumed you were just being a jerk as usual. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Rocky’s post.

1 Like

Richmond’s love-in has been sickening, probably almost as bad as when Judd was at FC.

NRL tonight for me, could not give 2 farks about the rest of the season.

1 Like

Nothing would please me more than for Sydney’s rampage from the bottom into the finals to be snubbed out in an instant. Thanks for the huge effort guys, you may well even be the best team in the comp, but we’ll see you next year.

my account was hacked I love Swans

1 Like

My bad. For all my ■■■■■■■■ and moaning that i hate the remaining teams, I will still watch the final tonight.

■■■■ SYDNEY AND THEIR ■■■■■■■ MAGOO ARMY ARM RIDING THEM TO ANOTHER FINALS SERIES

Hope they ■■■■■■■ go down in flames without the pathetic maggot home crowd interference

Don’t think it was that hard to understand. You hate the cats, you hate the swans a bit more than that buy ultimately you dont care who wins

1 Like

Not your best effort, early into friday evening though, few more tinnies and look forward to your post match caps/non caps/caps review

Lonergan out for the Cats.