Non Essington Semi Final Round

Absolutely gutted. Swans played their GF last week. Just feel if we had have played Cats tonight we really could have troubled them. Ah well. Looks like a Tigs V Crows GF. Tigs may actually win this year wowee

Eat my balls Sydney.

You bought Buddy and it ■■■■■■ your culture.

Cant get it done anymore.

Its all going to come crashing down soon

4 Likes

Was Longmire losing his ■■■■ in the box?

Wish it had have been last wknd…

You can be certain the AFL will try and manufacture that in any way they possibly can. $$$$ for a full stadium :wink:

Pretty sure tonight demonstrated Geelong played a very minor part in filling the stadium. Tell ‘em to nick off back to their $100,000,000 State Government boondoggle.

It’s swanblitz for the next few weeks.

Glad Sydney lost. ■■■■ em.

However I have only really recently come around to hating Geelong. ■■■■ them, too. ■■■■ their raiding of other clubs, ■■■■ their continued success against the odds, ■■■■ their ■■■■ ant stadium that the taxpayers paid for, ■■■■ Selwood and his taped head, ■■■■ whatever Scott brother coaches them, ■■■■ them all.

Adelaide continually have great players poached, they have to live in a town with Kochie, they’ve had no low draft picks, hell even their coach got murdered. Nothing but respect and admiration for them. Hope they slaughter Geelong next week and go on to win it.

25 Likes

Swans should have taken Buddy off at quarter time last week. Iced him up instead of getting him to play on hurt.

1 Like

So you’re saying they had a wilful failure of governance?

3 Likes

And they say the Cats can’t win at the G. If they can get through Crows next week they’ve earned it but Richmond just sitting pretty in box seat ATM. Glad I live in the western burbs

wc will trounce gws now

Did we break buddy? Was it BJ that added that mattress strapping to his leg?

+27 in contested possessions

+75 in marks

Won it in close and controlled it around ground, as well as continually moving ball in quickly into the fwd line. Plus pressured the fark out of them.

Danger fwd. Blicavs tags Kennedy out of it.

Pretty amazing performance. Crows won’t have it easy in prelim.

1 Like

Right with you mate, I hate Geelong more than FC

Crows will blow them away. Sydney where terrible.

1 Like

From a footy perspective you have to give credit to the cats. Very bold coaching move with Danger, and the way they attacked the game was very commendable considering how poor they were last week. Their bubble must be air tight because they played Sydney with complete disregard and arrogance. That’s the sign of a very confident unit. Should be very interesting game next week. I feel Adelaide will be much much more under the pump

1 Like

His beat boxing skills are in rapid decline. Clearly saw his mouth movements last night

In my opinion we went into that final unprepared - tactically, mentally and strategically. If it were me in charge - and I know most of you will be mightily happy I’m not - woosha would be on notice. A repeat of that sort of performance would be unacceptable and see him depart.

And if next year I hear from the club the onus is on the players or we are teaching them to change situations in the game, I will farking explode. Might as well save us a million and sack him.

6 Likes

Have to live in a town with Kochie lol