Non Essington Semi Final Round

So, nothing here then.
You’re not actually ‘calling out trolling’ at all.
You’re just bearing a grudge.

You know, which is fine.
But call it what it is.

It has nothing to do with me being set in my opinion.

3 Likes

Some people thought it was. I’m not so sure, given that trolling is deliberately being obtuse in order purely to obtain a reaction. Arguing your point of view, even repeatedly, isn’t trolling. Even Daytripper in a the politics thread isn’t trolling (maybe).

Just because someone tells “troll” doesn’t make it true.

1 Like

I didnt see anyone “getting on the phone” and “making moves” mid quarter of any significance last night .

There were set pre game plans. The players are either able to execute and adapt or not.

Having Dangerfield ( the best player in the AFL who is elite forward and elite mid ) is a handy thing. That was a pre game thing.

1 Like

Don’t mistake me not being a*sed finding crap you said in that thread with you not trolling.

very happy swans are gone.

Hoping for crows tigers gf.

Not sure I hate em that much, but gee they are creeping up the list

1 Like

Deal.
I won’t even try to convince you that you don’t know what trolling is.
Others have tried and failed, and you don’t care what I think, anyway.
Oh, wait…except you care so. Damn. Much!

1 Like

As a Essendon supporter, what is a “tag”. Other teams use this but we sure don’t.

lost about 4k on swans last night. Should i load up on GWS tonight?

(this isnt a joke)

Are you Jake Stringer? Come to us.

10 Likes

Chasing loses is a dangerous game, but I’m sure you already know that.
GWS may well win tonight, but I wouldn’t be confident, particularly with the unpredictable nature of results this season.

My opinion, WC are a chance.

Yea i probably should stop before it gets worse :frowning:

history shows more often than not the losers out of the top 4 normally go on to win the following week, what was it only 7 times out of 29 times since some point they said last night on the coverage.

I’m not a betting man, but i’d be backing in gws.

Just demonstrates how much of a non-entity we were last week. Disgraceful.

1 Like

straight up bets? Or multis involving Sydney?

I would stay away from tonight’s game, too unpredictable. Rich v the winner should be more straightforward (can’t believe I’m saying that?)

Or you know, don’t gamble as much

I hope that’s like console change for you, otherwise perhaps it’s best not to bet…

Funny how when Geelong started getting on top no instant f50 free then centre bounce free to Sydney

I’M EXCITED*

*I’m not

2 Likes

Where is the rest of the crowd?! They realize this is a semi final right?

that’s why the stadium’s semi full

11 Likes