Non Essington Semi Final Round

I can’t really think of anyone. That’s a problem! Maybe Heppell because he looks like a wax head? :wink:

Green. I wanted to punch him when he played against us.

1 Like

There’s a difference between sledging and getting really p*ssed off when you lose.

Goddard doesn’t come across as a the sledging type. He’ll give abit of lip. But he’s no Sam Mitchell, Toby Greene, Brent Harvey, Brendan Fevola

A lot really hate Joe

That’s who I was was thinking

A friend of mine thinks Raz is on the same hate level as Ballantyne.

Edit: in that he thinks he’s a lippy little forward.

3 Likes

Is Shuey doing Dusty Martin impersonations with the haircut?

1 Like

Until someone gets suspended for punching Raz it’s no contest.

1 Like

Laters WCE. Eat a bag of dicks.

4 Likes

I could see that!

For some reason he reminds me of Tim Cahill. Gets really lippy to the opposition and referee but makes out that he’s very sporting for the cameras.

Greene runs past to give the pat on the bum to Barrass when he wasn’t even the one who took the mark. Next level.

1 Like

So after 2 full 1/4’s and now the start of the third. Darcy has to say every single time McGovern takes an intercept mark “he’s the best in the game at that”.

Yes Luke, we get it, we fully understand, we heard you the first 10 times.

1 Like

Hope GWS make the GF, against Adelaide, should be a small crowd and the corruptFL deserve nothing less.

2 Likes

That’s Mark Johnson like.

1 Like

I’m a GWS member through my son’s AUSKICK. I’d be able to go.

Why has every final been a drubbing?

It’s all about the angle Greene holds his head on. I hate that guy. Good footballing guy though.

Every game one side gets on top and the other wilts. Finals pressure…blah, blah…another boring, belting.

The quality of the competition is pretty average.

1 Like

Yep. The whole finals series has been rubbish!