Non Essington Semi Final Round

Throw the sink at S Coniglio.

1 Like

That’s why you never write off a champion.

Except when you should.

There are about 8 in that teM you’d throw the proverbial kitchen sink at. They have sn embarrassment of riches and it’s got me ■■■■■■ how they ever lose a game.

1 Like

Their run and blah and blah was elite… etc. etc.

Wonder if there was more at the Mathilda vs Brazil game this arvk

Love the shot of all the people in the Giant’s rooms, all on their phones texting their mates and - various social media platforms - that they are in the Giant’s rooms… as well as the fact that they’ve seen, in person, that great legal mind, Sam Lane, who is wearing a top revealing 14% of strangely - sort of cubist style - framed breast…

It’s a fantastic competition, with a huge amount of great people everywhere you look.

4 Likes

Get off my TV Basil

Also, got to hear Sam Mitchell say exactly the same thing he’d say if he’d just dropped his kids off at school, and look at Matt Priddis’ hair and wonder how you could push that much margarine and vegemite through such a relatively small and misshapen cracker biscuit.

3 Likes

Adam Simpson doing his best Batman voice.

They really seem to SUCK off their energy.

1 Like

So, yeah, great game, yeah whatever… so let’s go to Nath Brown with the odds for next weeks games… gamble responsibly…ffs

2 Likes

Prelim 4:45pm at the MCG on Saturday

The AFL have no idea at all do they?

The shittest of ■■■■ time slots

Reason given is that so the GWS can fly home that night

Why not 2:30pm then?

10 Likes

Because fark you, that’s why

1 Like

Lol wtf who thought that was a good idea, what an abomination of a time slot. Trialling it for the twilight grand final next year. Whatever makes the best “product” I suppose.

1 Like

pretty much so

will be 90k there (with 85k being Tigger fans)

So Gilligan can boast about the “success” of the game on Sunday morning and justification for a Twilight GF … ignoring the fact they would get the same 90k (with the 85k Tigger fans) if they played it at 2am in the morning

Yeah exactly. I wonder if they are going to pump recorded cheers through the speakers for when the giants kick a goal, to drown out the boos and or deafening silence.

1 Like

You called?

8 Likes

That would been difficult, so so many smug/punchable Gil pics to choose from

1 Like

Forget about remotes through tvs, it is taking all my restraint not to hurl my mouse through my monitor.

6 Likes

Yep, there was