Non Essington Semi Final Round

Speaking of punchable faces…

It was in western Sydney. The ultimate karma would have been for the ■■■■ to fall on a discarded syringe.

Wouldn’t you love to kick him in the face

1 Like

Speaking of faces, how good is T Greene’s?

5 Likes

That’s the one. Love it.

2 Likes

Another day, another ■■■■■■■ Dustin Martin article in the HS.

Yep, keep building up the tigers media, it’s going to make their choke all the more enjoyable

1 Like

Where are all the flogs in the media this year saying, oh the week off is to m7xh of an advantage to the bottom 4 of the 8.

They had one ■■■■■■■ years pool to judge it on when a freak ■■■■ show happened and the dogs won it feom 7th.

Shows how fickle and obtuse they really are.
Top 4 aides this year all playing in the prelim. Fuxking wankers.

2 Likes

The debate will occur again if the Crows & Tigers get rolled

Don’t get this attitude.
Why would anyone want GWS to beat the Tigers? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

For starters Hardwicks a premiership player of ours.

Secondly, ■■■■ all the corporate Vlad and Co. teams.

Taylor Walker is a drongo busted ear moron. How that prick has been gifted captain of the year is beyond me.

I’d be thrilled for Sheeds of the Tigers got over the line. The cats have had their multiple days in the sun.

Richmond are scum, they can rot in hell.
Cats v GWS would be the best scenario for me

6 Likes

Scum is taking it a bit far.

They sit one rung ahead of Fark Carlton in my standings. Absolute ■■■■ stain of a club, hate the cvnts

4 Likes

I know quite a few Richmond supporters. Only one is a genuinely nice person and i wouldn’t mind tigers success for her. The rest on then though…

I hope the Giants make the grand final and win it.
It would be tremendously humorous.
Would they do a lap of honour after the game at the G to celebrate the win with their fans?
Will they even have full bays of travelling GWS fans at the G?
What would actually happen?

Go the GIANTS

4 Likes

Me too, three quarters of my workplace are Richmond supporters. :upside_down_face: One even has Dusty as a screensaver.

Gonna ask the boss to put them all in another room for a month if they win the GF. My fellow supporters of other clubs have agreed for me to ask. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If it’s a Richmond v Crows GF it will be the first time since 1898 that neither side has a player that has played in the GF

1 Like

I dont want richmond in the gf or winning it cos their feral supporters are unbearable noe , imagine how worse itll get if they actually won the damn thing.

Dont want geelong to win it cos ■■■■ them just continually buying players.

■■■■ gws the handout capital of football.

That leaves adelaide. Im hoping they win it as its the least of all evils imo.
And we in vic wont have to hear about it too much. On the flip side it’d suck foe those who live in sa.

1 Like

You are wondering why everybody cant stand Richmond?

KB
Caro
Patrick Smith
John Ralph

Their other supporters who are beyond feral at games. Pure scum of the earth

Yeah i cant think why people are wanting them to lose

Personally im hoping for a adelaide v.s gws GF. But to be honest i havent watched a full GF for about 5 years.then again i havent watched a full non essendon game in around that time too

3 Likes