Non Essington Semi Final Round

I hope the Tigers get pumped. Fark them and their supporters.

7 Likes

I don’t care who wins, I’d just like to see some decent fkg footy instead of blowouts

1 Like

I want a Toby Greene pinata like that so I can beat the crap out of it.

1 Like

Or kick it in the face, Greene style.

I’d be happy with Adelaide or GWS winning. Definitely not Cats or Tigers.

GWS winning probably just means they’re closer to a lot of their stars ■■■■■■■ off home and the team becoming irrelevant

2 Likes

GWS and Port Melbourne to bundle both Richmonds out next week… must happen!

6 Likes

I want Toby Greene in red and.black jumper, but each to his own. Gun footballer.

Just bothered to look at the gws eagles stats.

Priddis had 23 contested possessions and 12 clearances. Fair last game.
Him and Mitchell out, plus maybe gaff, and we think we have midfield issues?

1 Like

Can we talk both out of retirement?

Would be a nice little harmony with Timmy if we did.
But people don’t generally uproot their families for one year, so you’d reckon that attempt would fail for the same reason.

Watching back that cats v Swans semi, I think it was a smartly planned & executed game by Geelong. Don’t think anyone expected Dangerfield to start forward so element of surprise unsettled a normally settled back six straight up.

The second part of the plan was to make sure with Danger forward, that they didn’t get smacked in the middle around the contests. They played a hard tag on Kennedy with Blicavs and had Scott Selwood run with either Hannebery or Parker. Every cat had a man at the centre bounces & played defensive side to prevent the clean takeaway. When cats were forced for a quick clearance they kicked wide to get Motlop, Parfitt, Duncan etc space in front to run onto the ball. Hawkins was a decoy, taking Grundy away from where the action was. Theirvearly entries were smart & short which drew the defence out for when the longer entry came, it was largely one on one.

4 Likes

1 Like