Non Sydney Swans Preliminary Finals Round

Who is Andrew?

The much loved and respected Andrew Demetiou.

Go Swans!

Now youā€™re on boardā€¦

There is something enjoyable about the on-going suffering of another team that appeals to me. Iā€™ll admit to feeling a reasonable amount of disappointment when Qld finally won a Sheffield Shield after some 50 odd years of trying. Same last year with the Bulldogs. No flag since 1953 sounds heaps better than no flag since 2016. Iā€™m hoping to be able to continue saying ā€œEat sh*t. No flag since 1980. BWAHAHAHAHAHAā€¦ā€ about the Tigers.

1 Like

do those backing Richmond have any idea what it is like to live in Melbourne surrounded by those flogs, or go to games and have to put up with them just being in the same stadium?!?!

7 Likes

Merda! I replied to the wrong post.

1 Like

I see your conundrum and raise you Adelaide supporters.

Go Geelong, Richmond or GWS.

I want a gws Adelaide granny.

Might actually have scalpers floggin tickets below cost price.

I think though it will ve Richmond v Adelaide. They have been best two sides all year.

Especially at the replay after the draw.

2 Likes

There would be a good 20-25 tickets left over for public sale for Adelaide vs GWS.

Cmon the AFLs!

Walsh, losing Dangerfield and being stripped of 2 draft picks like us gives me some empathy/sympathy towards them.

Also Eddie Betts is a good bloke and I LOVE the fact he has dominated for them since leaving Carlton.

1 Like

Another friday night, another dangerfield video

2 Likes

Donā€™t want Geelong near a grand final. Go Crows

Something original from C7 to launch the show.

I think they should talk more about danger

I have no idea who you are talking about?

1 Like

Would think Adelaide will win, although a couple of their good players - Walker and Sloane - are under done. One game in 34 days.
Adelaide deserve to make the granny.

You know, that dude who played for Crowsg but plays for the cats now. Danger!

1 Like