Non Sydney Swans Preliminary Finals Round

I give up, . you’re telling the story.

I’m saying they were doing very well under the most intimidating “Melboune” circumstance imaginable.

Then the shitt umpiring began.

Touch dustys jumper - free kick
Dusty fends off and pushes dude in the throat - play on

8 Likes

Cotchin already has carry over points from his previous elbow to the throat.

Dusty grabs Shaw and gets a free ■■■■ off!

Was thinking the same thing, as unlikely as it appears to be. Need a massive 4th qtr turn around.

If ever god needed to show an irrefutable sign, now is the time.

3 Likes

Might have to keep all the pics I’ve been collecting today for next week. FFS.

What a load of manure.

2 Likes

Imagine Joe D got those paid. Fark off cheating competition.

2 Likes

Don’t go anywhere… it’s perfectly set up for a 4th Quarter Eichmond choke.

2 Likes

Tbf they play there rarely; they’ve played there once this year

1 Like

It’s 3:30am here… and I’m up for it!!!

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you on the umpiring but GWS have stopped to a walk - under the pump now. It’s going to be very sorrowful for the Tigers bandwagoners when they get pumped in a Grand Final. I’d like to see that!

While I agree the umpiring is fairly one-sided, GWS are not losing because of that. Tehy are losing because they have gone to crap under pressure. So many of their players are not chasing or running to space and they often pull out of contests. Their I50 kicks are appalling and their forwards lazy. The you add Stevie J being stupid and having massive brain fades out there and their backline falling apart under repeat entries.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Not sheer number but how crucial the frees were, how strategic. As far back as the first quarter a shocker set up Bitchmonds third to even the score, end a GWS period of dominance and get the crowd back in to it. GWS have screwed it, and tigers have played better desperate footy, but the game itself has been shaped way too much by calls that don’t pass any test

1 Like

Please footy gods you fkn owe us. Let the tiges choke.

1 Like

So…
If Richmond and Adelaide are into the GF…
Who has the longest streak of not making a GF?
Is it Carlton, then us?

Crows only have to rock up to win next week.
Thank god I’ll be out of the state all next weekend and out of the country from Monday

1 Like

Richmond have walked into a grand final with 2 sh*t opposition sides.

Surely Adelaide give them a footballing lesson.

haha gws will soon become the new old geelong.
for the handout they’ve been given, what a soft bunch of pretenders they are.

God next week is gonna be unbearable with rivhmond supporters.
people better starting praying to whatever imaginery fairies in the sky they do, cos of richmond win the premiership, we cn’t really down on them anymore, and some of you will have to start opening your ■■■■■■■ eyes on how low this club pretty much is now a days.

1 Like

Thank fark I am out of the country now!

1 Like

Watch the umpires in the last even up the free kicks with some meaningless nothing ones that have no impact on the game.

F#$k you AFL you have ruined the game I love.

Finals used to be where the best of the best happened, best teams and best players and BEST UMPIRES! It was hard and tough and frees were for getting your head ripped off.

2 Likes