Non Sydney Swans Preliminary Finals Round

Fark me Bachar Houli playing in a Grand Final.

4 Likes

Riewoldt crying on the siren & so was Deledio

Fark how bad would Deledio be feeling, after so many years at Tigers he left chasing success and they make the GF knocking off GWS to get there.

1 Like

And you know what? We’re ■■■■■■■ miles off it. It’s depressing.

6 Likes

Lol they gave him an extra 2 years this year suckers

24th for us

Yep, Neil Balme being the common factor. Richmond 2017 is eerily similar to Geelong 2007.

100% Essendon will never make a change

1 Like

Cotchin has to go.

Yeah a club pay cut but gets an AFL ambassadors allowance from the head office

We did make a change. Sacked Hird (sorry he resigned) and cleaned up the club, bringing in a whole lot of new people (washed up has-beens according to a few - bit like Balme).

Skippy to the midfield!!

this is what i meant all season by fix a few small things and you never know what can happen.

As others have said, similar to geelong as thompson, hardwick was out the door pretty much. the club did a total overhaul.

But the main thing, they have picked up or played better skilled and better defensive minded players.
All of their players can carry their own defensively, not just stand around and point others to do it.

this is why i also gget so ■■■■■■, fix a couple of things and we could be a top side. but we don’t.
myers and goddard will be starting midfield next year, we will not have learnt a thing, and we will continue to be the new eichmond.

Also looks like another rioli slipped through the fingers, would have thought they’d learnt from the last time they let one slip.

2 Likes

If the MRP is fair dinkum (as if) Ellis & Cotchin are both gone based on the MRP fkd decision making this year

2 Likes

So ■■■■■■ angry watching this. Richmond were a basket case last year. They wanted success and made big changes. Essendon is stuck with the most stagnate uninspiring coaches.

This is so depressing. We laughed at Richmond for years. Now they’re in the GF whilst we still haven’t won a final.

■■■■■■ hell.

3 Likes

Rioli went before our pick

I hate Richmond but geez Adelaide is unbearable when a local side wins. The lead up this week will kill me, every radio or tv station will talk about them non stop.
Thankfully Sydney on Saturday and then fly out to Lombok for a fortnight on Monday. With any luck the Chooks win tonight and I can go to the NRL GF

Last two years those very same players didn’t do the defensive thing and that’s why the Tiger faithful were peeved off at Hardwick.

Can’t believe richmond are in the grand final. They have to be one of the most least skilled sides to make it. They play similar to rugby - just scrum it forward and kick scrap goals.

Worst AFL season ever.

Worse than Hawthorn winning the three peet.
At least they were highly skilled.

6 Likes

Well done Richmond. Tigers deserve to be where they are.

Dimma can win this with good coaching.

6 Likes