Noonan Approaching Significant Milestone

This the geezer with irratable bowel?

ITS SATURDAY IN COLD BLOW LANE

WE’VE ALL COME OUT TO CHEER

WE’VE HAD OUR JELLIED EEEEEEL

AND OUR GLASS OF BEER

The glasses on "How'd I get on the interwebs?" Old Man.

Are they a government issue once a citizen reaches a certain age because I've never seen them for sale anywhere yet people born pre 1948 all seem to have a set.

Can someone Bar chart the categories of his posts please? Grammar correction, angry tirades, angry tirades at Lovett posters, fart related posts as a subset of chilli related posts.

I'd prefer a series of Chernoff faces.

20,00 of which have been complaining about apostrophes.

Oh, the humanity!

I forgot the 0 not the apostrophe though!

Oh, you did it to him again!!!!!!

Brilliant!

(It's a comma, not an apostrophe)

Unless bomber_girl is european and was being very precise (and wrong), it deserved pointing out.

Unless bomber_girl is european and was being very precise (and wrong), it deserved pointing out.

20 posts? Noonan did that in one sitting, ironically in the thread on whether people sit or stand

Special tirades are reserved for Microsoft and all they produce.

I work a fair bit with Visual Studio, SQL Server and Visual Source Safe.

I rather hope that Redmond, WA is hit by a nuclear attack.

I read this thread title and thought that AN#10 would be receiving a letter from the Queen.

I do have an EU passport, so technically I am European :P. That's my excuse, otherwise :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

I read this thread title and thought that AN#10 would be receiving a letter from the Queen.

He got that in 2005. She called him a ■■■■.

He got that in 2005. She called him a *****.

Just because I called her an old battleaxe and had Diana's blood on her hands. A few references to Lady Macbeth as well. And called all her kids and grandkids chinless bedwetters.

F'chrissake...it's only 10 a day.

Creeping up on 40,000 posts.

That's a lot you know?

Still trails his ignore list by 1,000.

I haven't bothered re-ignoring anyone since the board collapsed. I'm not even sure where to do it any more.

just realised you're still over 500 away

get a f*cking move on already, i've got some 1937 malt glenfiddich on ice (leftover from your 40th birthday) and ready to go

He got that in 2005. She called him a *****.
Just because I called her an old battleaxe and had Diana's blood on her hands. A few references to Lady Macbeth as well. And called all her kids and grandkids chinless bedwetters.

I liked Keith Richards quip to the press when asked to comment on Mick Jagger's knighthood. He said that he wouldn't let anymore from that family near him with a sword.

Where’s Doe?? Fkn cornutto

I miss Doe.

You should practise improving your aim.