Nrl 2015

You fr asking beauty

Broncos pay the price for being too conservative in the second half. Best most attacking team wins

Suck it Thaiday.

I like Bennett.

You would.

His record everywhere he goes is sensational. Plus he doesn’t say much. Plus when he does it’s with that distinctive Queensland drawl.

What’s not to like?

Be great to see the fairytale come to fruition.

Yep and it did.

Enjoyed it very much. (reminded me of the first GF that Melbourne Storm played in, won it in the last minute).

Well done Cowboy’s.

Thurston you good thing.

screw Bennett, screw the Broncos
ageist/Brisbaneist

I like Bennett.

I like Bennett.

You would.

I like Bennett.

You would.

His record everywhere he goes is sensational. Plus he doesn’t say much. Plus when he does it’s with that distinctive Queensland drawl.

What’s not to like?

I like him too and yep he has an excellent record.

Bennett not happy about the golden point rules. Reckons it should be a replay.
Reckon I agree for the GF or at last an extra 10 minutes each way

Nah reckon its great.

Know what’s a nice place in FNQ?

Port Douglas.

Maybe he should focus less on the golden point and more on the fact his side choked with 1 second to play. Screw Bennett and screw Broncos.

Maybe he should focus less on the golden point and more on the fact his side choked with 1 second to play. Screw Bennett and screw Broncos.

This so much.
As 90% of neutrals would say, the next best thing to my club winning the Premiership is the Broncos losing one by golden point.
For once the NRL couldnt get them over the line

Smell me finger named Coach of the Kangaroos.

Talk of Cooper Cronk wanting out of his deal at Storm after 2016 because his woman lives in Sydney…Woman suck

Welcome to the Eels Jennings!
Pretty decent recruiting especially as the Chooks are paying some of his wages for us :smiley: