Nrl 2016

Great for the Eels to get up over the Cowboys, tough opening couple of weeks

EAD Dogs!
Semi seals it

EAD Dogs! Semi seals it

yep, it is great to watch

The Semi trailer gets a double, doesn’t get much better than beating that mob

The Semi trailer gets a double, doesn't get much better than beating that mob

How good was that first try he offloaded to Jennings, and then got 2 himself.

The Eels and Rabbitohs are very enjoyable teams to watch. And a few others too. But not Manly, the fark Carlton of the NRL.

Couple of tight games so far today. Raiders were well up against the Knights and the came back to draw 24-24. About 7 missed field goals in golden point.

And the Broncos led the Panthers 22-6 but lost 23-22.

Go Storm. :slight_smile:

Souths on the board.

And for a brick dunny with legs, Burgess is pretty good at rugby.

■■■■■■ speak of the guy, and he ends up on a stretcher. Hope he’s aok.

Bewildering last play of the game by Inglis. Down 8-6 and he tries a field goal.

Very wet day in Sydney.

It was strange, it looked like he just kicked the fk out of it out of frustration, & I wouldn’t blame him.

The reffing was so bizzare & one sided to the Dragons, I thought I was watching an orchestrated AFL match for a while.

Was it 7 penalties to 15? I saw Ingliss get taken round the legs by a 3rd man in, that looked like it busted his ACL for a bit, … nothing.

Later, the same thing but far softer happens to a Dragons guy, … penalty.

It was ■■■■■■ awful. Maybe the NRL is catching up with the AFL pantomime model?

Nah I reckon his reaction seemed like he genuinely thought the scores were level, the way he just slumped down and wouldnt lift his head.

Storm looking decent, we have a great forward pack. Bromwichs, McLean and Glasby all just keep on denting the defensive line again and again.

Storm looking decent, we have a great forward pack. Bromwichs, McLean and Glasby all just keep on denting the defensive line again and again.

All of this with no Slater.

Not missing him much with the way Munster is playing, he’s gonna be a gem.

Not missing him much with the way Munster is playing, he’s gonna be a gem.

He has been phenomenal so far.

Koroibete is going to be sssoooooooo good.

Looking good in Melbourne! Mind you I didn’t like seeing Munster go down in that low tackle…Glad he got back up

Dogs lead the Bunnies 32-0 at the break lol.
Heading to GF rematch tonight, can’t wait

GF replay game is a cracker, … well worthy of the hype

GF replay game is a cracker, .. well worthy of the hype

indeed it is

would be a better if we didn’t have the bias and terrible C9 commentary team barracking…sorry commentating.