Nrl 2016

Big win for the Storm over the Cowboys in a shifted home game at Suncorp. Cameron Smith’s 2nd field goal ever. 15-14

Classy & greatly needed win for the Bunnies on Friday eve too … about time.

Not entirely disappointed.
A game of inches. The Storm can stand proud.
Not the ref decided debacle that the GF against Brisbane was.
Cronulla should take pride in beating a very strong opposition on the day.
Another ten minutes?
But we didn’t have another ten minutes.

And Cronulla are the NRL’s Essendon AND Western Bulldogs. So I don’t feel Too bad.

At least it wasn’t Brisbane, Manly, Parra.
Fark them.

S.

OF.

O.

Already brutal.

Nu Blues first over the line, … get a try from an uncalled fwd pass …

AFL style Umpire games afoot??

Like the start from the Blues, having a real dip

Agreed, The noobs have brought some pi$$ 'n vinegar …

These Blue carnts better not get up.

CMON YOU MAROONS!

Pr1ck should have got a penalty for going in on the tackle as a third man like that … he was well into touch and stopped for 5 seconds FFS! Dirty b@stard.

Same old, same old unfortunately.
Just so predictable

I was getting fkn furious at the reffing. In all honesty Ace, they really gave NSW every ■■■■■■ advantage they could.

Just as well he reversed the 2nd one that came of a Blue Head/Shoulder and supposedly was a QLD knock on, … I was near apoplectic!

Same old, same old unfortunately. Just so predictable

Also, I wouldn’t be that down. The new guys looked like they had the fire, I expect it will get harder for the Maroons as they get more familiar with each other.

I was getting fkn furious at the reffing. In all honesty Ace, they really gave NSW every ■■■■■■ advantage they could.

Just as well he reversed the 2nd one that came of a Blue Head/Shoulder and supposedly was a QLD knock on, … I was near apoplectic!

The refs have been disgraceful all year.
NSW simply not good enough. If I had the choice though I’d rather QLD win origin every year if it means the scummy Broncos don’t win the Premiership

I wish some of the Storm boys would be more focused on winning our games than this. Cooper Cronk shouldn’t have played with his Ankle. Cant see him getting up for Sat night

Possible darkest day in Australian sport.

I think we just saw the beginning of the end for the NSW coach.

HE is whinging about the Ref’s!! My Flaber is well & truly gasted!

Am I terribly biased, or was there no way that last NSW attempt could be seen to get the line??

And was the obvious attempt to milk a penalty for failing to clear the ruck by reaching out & placing the ball behind the guys foot, about 2ft away from the play of the ball, not worthy of being called?

Sam Thaiday.

I want to thank you for giving a post-game interview without the stereotypical answers and the “it was a tough game but we have to back it up” stock standard Aussie sportsman type responses and then not backpedaling from it when all the tree huggers jump up in arms over absolutely nothing.

Everyone else can GAGF.

Am I terribly biased, or was there no way that last NSW attempt could be seen to get the line??

And was the obvious attempt to milk a penalty for failing to clear the ruck by reaching out & placing the ball behind the guys foot, about 2ft away from the play of the ball, not worthy of being called?

Think it would be generally accepted that QLD got the best of the calls last night. Even their own coach said so.

I don’t think Daley has a gripe about those two calls in particular (the no try and the stupid play of the ball) but in the last 10-15 minutes when NSW were attacking wave after wave QLD were shagged and just laying down on the man playing the ball. I counted I reckon at least half a dozen that, in any NRL game this year would have been a clear penalty for holding down the man, but then that would have been an easy penalty to kick and tie the scores then they would have had to answer for that, so they just put the whistles away.

NSW aren’t going to beat a side with Cronk, Smith and Thurston in it is all it comes down to.

So, match fixing hey? Isn’t this what the ACC report that precipitated our downfall was mainly about?

Think it would be generally accepted that QLD got the best of the calls last night. Even their own coach said so.

I don’t think Daley has a gripe about those two calls in particular (the no try and the stupid play of the ball) but in the last 10-15 minutes when NSW were attacking wave after wave QLD were shagged and just laying down on the man playing the ball. I counted I reckon at least half a dozen that, in any NRL game this year would have been a clear penalty for holding down the man, but then that would have been an easy penalty to kick and tie the scores then they would have had to answer for that, so they just put the whistles away.

NSW aren’t going to beat a side with Cronk, Smith and Thurston in it is all it comes down to.

Must say I didn’t notice that, … and, neither did the commentators, IIRC.

And I thought Daley mentioned those two incidents in the presser, where he said he would ask for those two Ref’s to not do another S of O?

Anyway, as he was whingeing, he reminded me of Brad Scott, …& that can’t be a good thing for anyone.