Nrl 2016

Storm unbelievable tonight

I think we just saw the beginning of the end for the NSW coach.

HE is whinging about the Ref’s!! My Flaber is well & truly gasted!

Am I terribly biased, or was there no way that last NSW attempt could be seen to get the line??

And was the obvious attempt to milk a penalty for failing to clear the ruck by reaching out & placing the ball behind the guys foot, about 2ft away from the play of the ball, not worthy of being called?

Think it would be generally accepted that QLD got the best of the calls last night. Even their own coach said so.

I don’t think Daley has a gripe about those two calls in particular (the no try and the stupid play of the ball) but in the last 10-15 minutes when NSW were attacking wave after wave QLD were shagged and just laying down on the man playing the ball. I counted I reckon at least half a dozen that, in any NRL game this year would have been a clear penalty for holding down the man, but then that would have been an easy penalty to kick and tie the scores then they would have had to answer for that, so they just put the whistles away.

NSW aren’t going to beat a side with Cronk, Smith and Thurston in it is all it comes down to.

Must say I didn’t notice that, … and, neither did the commentators, IIRC.

And I thought Daley mentioned those two incidents in the presser, where he said he would ask for those two Ref’s to not do another S of O?

Anyway, as he was whingeing, he reminded me of Brad Scott, …& that can’t be a good thing for anyone.

Commentators definitely did, they all spoke about it at the end of the game. Even showed two or three examples.

Almost a complete game, Munster did almost let them in at one stage till old mate fell on his face hahah

Have been all season.

Without Billy as well!

Munster playing Billy’s role

Munster playing Billy's role

Has been phenomenal.

Gagai, try of the series. Go Maroons.

Another ripper for Gagai & QLD, Globetrotter-esque.

Fark me!! Another for Gagai, and another cracker. Origin Hat Trick!!

Well done.

Wow. In the words of Bill Lawry, … “It’s all happening here!”

Heartbreaker.

Brilliant! Gee they are on song The Bulls.

I see all the Blues supporters once again blame the refs for the loss. 10 series wins from the last 11 and yet it is the refs fault that keeps happening. As for Fittler he may have stepped too far over the line with his attack on the refs, it will be interesting to see if C9 does anything about it. No doubt his good mate Daley asked him to say it on his behalf.

Comment of the night has to go to Fatty Vautin up in box.

“Oh, you all should be in the box! After that mistake 3 blokes in here just all put their head in their hands! {giggle}”

Gagai 3 tries and gets intercepted for a length of the field try to Maloney.

Mark Geyer said it best. NSW just waiting on. The retirement of all the Queensland legends. Nothing they can do until then.

Mark Geyer said it best. NSW just waiting on. The retirement of all the Queensland legends. Nothing they can do until then.
How old are Smith, Cronk, Inglis and Thurston? 27-30?

Corey Parker would probably be first to go, judging by the grey hair.

Storm up 26-0 before the half-hour. Completed their first 13 sets.

With Munster and Green out too.

Not the best I’ve seen them play, but pretty…pretty good. Tigers don’t even look like scoring.

29-20