Nrl 2016

Well that was ugly.

First half was a training run…Wests came to life in the second half…cancelling out all turnovers

Thank God for the Storm this year

Thank God for the Storm this year

Yep.

48-6 at Suncorp.

We have been amazing this year.

Absolutely destroyed them. Vanuvalu is a ■■■■■■ gun. That try where he jumped high and grabbed it was awesome

Craig Bellamy is a freaking genius

Thank Fark for Jennings

Need to keep the NSW fan base engaged & spending.

Clearly learning from the AFL.

Thank Fark for Jennings

And the most bias refereeing I’ve ever seen in origin.

Makes up for Game 1 then :slight_smile:

Thank Fark for Jennings

And the most bias refereeing I’ve ever seen in origin.

Makes up for Game 1 then :slight_smile:

Makes up for most years.

QLD are grubs, sook when they win, sook when they lose. The whole “Woe is me we’re the underdogs no one likes us we’re treated poorly by the footballing world” thing they trot out every year is SO boring.

They win the series for the 33rd straight year and after the game Smith, Thurston, Walters all sook about how DISRESPECTFUL the Blues were. Cooper scores a try then throws the ball into oppositions face. McGuire tweets after game two “Winners Celebrate, losers have meetings” Yeh, very respectful you lot.

I love that Fifita said after the game “Ref said I ran in from 35 metres away, which was wrong. I think it was probably 45 metres”. HAHAHA.

Whinge??

Ha ha ha, … wasn’t it the Blues coach going the full “We was robbed” whinge after the first rubber??

“Those ref’s should never ref Origin again” … or such?? King whingers, …when the truth is, they’re just not good enough.

Lol.

Whinge??

Ha ha ha, … wasn’t it the Blues coach going the full “We was robbed” whinge after the first rubber??

“Those ref’s should never ref Origin again” … or such?? King whingers, …when the truth is, they’re just not good enough.

Lol.

To be fair, neither of them are compared to previous eras.
NSW have been waiting for Qld to get worse.
It’s starting to pay off.

Whinge??

Lol.

They’re not good enough, they won’t win a series as long as Smith/Thurston/Cronk are running around.

But EVERY FRIGGING YEAR QLD TROT OUT THE SAME LINE. “We was disrespected”, “We was playing in the spirit of the game”, “We was wouldn’t do what they do”. Thurston after this game says “I don’t want to get into a slinging match, but they’re really disrespectful and I think their actions just typify what that team is about”. But it’s ok for Cooper to throw the ball into Moylans head, it’s ok for McGuire to pull Fifita’s hair in a tackle, QLD have two players reported coming out of that game both leading ti suspensions.

Maloney belted in Parkers back after the winning try, Fifita head locks Coopern. Both sides, every year, niggle the same to each other but the ‘they disrespected us’ line is really long in the tooth.

How not to celebrate a try

https://vine.co/v/57bpLgpB1B9

Bunnies went out on a high last night.

Of course you’re sitting there going, “Where the Fk did this go in the guts of the season?”"

“Bit fkn late now!!”

Go Storm.

STORM

STORM!! Solid season…now for the real stuff

Cooper Cronk missed out on the Team of the year…will probably win the Dally M medal…NSW Team selected basically

Sharks v Raiders 14 all 7 mins left.

Cracker of a game. Great comeback from the Sharks