Rugby League 2017

COO-PAH!
COO-PAH!
COO-PAH!

6 Likes

Been saying this a while now myself. I also love his reactions, especially when he’s clearly swearing :grin:

TOOO ■■■■■■ GOOD, You Beauty

1 Like

Man I was WAY off.

1 Like

C9 has axed the NRL Footy Show.

I guess the world moved on past huge men dressing as women

1 Like

Is there a sporting event that is less inspiring than the Rugby League world cup

3 Likes

I love it. Great seeing all our stars play together

it is an Australian victory lap

1 Like

We had to work hard for that but good to knock them off again

1 Like

Is this Gagai related to the Wallabies’ Gagai? Because if they’re brothers then fark, how good are the Gagais?

Has a younger brother at the Knights and his old man played for the Broncos. Is also a cousin of Wendell Sailor and Josh Hoffman but am not aware of any rellies who play union

There is no way Scotland will win anything wearing those shorts. Apart from the world’s worst shorts award.

Love the uniform… I dont really enjoy the RL world cup but have to say some of the matches between the non-traditional nations have been real entertaining

I’m with you on the the lesser known nations. Tonga were good to watch yesterday but you can’t be serious about liking Scotland’s choice of shorts.

They wanted to wear kilts but were not allowed so went with the next worst thing in protest. At least it looks that way.

1 Like

Of all people I thought you would be on board Diggers. A little bit of flair and tradition all mixed together. Whats not to like.

I reckon IT nailed it with his ‘next worst thing in protest’ observation. Let me ask you this, say the AB’s were to play in a similar clown-like outfit, would they be as feared?

They look like novelty boxer shorts as stocked in Grannie Mays - which is an impressive feat given they went under approx 1998.

1 Like

I dont think anyone fears the Scottish Rugby League team. They could come out carrying chainsaws and machetes and still no one would be too worried

1 Like