Nrl 2018

That’s how it works.

That’s game boys. Thanks for trying for Slater.

Great first half from the Chooks, hardly done a thing wrong.

I mean you never say never, if they get 6 back before HT* there’s a chance to re set and make a comeback … but on current form, … you’d have to say it’s pretty much done.

Take a huge turn around from the Storm, … and with that Rooster defence, … highly improbable.

Edit: *They didn’t …

Had $50 on roosters at $2.25

Money for jam

I thought I was bad but geez the Chook supporters around me can hand out a good spray.

Yep. No way their defence will concede three tries in a half - gonna take a miracle from here.

Mate you should have to take it week in week out as a roosters supporters have to…writes this while sipping a latte in the eastern suburbs lol

Grrrr.

1 Like

Will take something special to win from here. Although JT did tip the Storm 19-18…

Reckon we’ve got any chance seeing you’re at the game?

I can’t imagine the Storm playing any worse than that.

Don’t think they’ll win, but they’ll get some respect back.

Nearly double the metres gained - not good.

From who? The 10 other people in the crowd? Move seats.

1 Like

Alita… battle angel looks ■■■■

it will only take a simple error or 2 from the roosters to give melbourne a sniff…there is always a momentum swing at some stage and that is where the game will be won or lost

My brother hasn’t missed a Roosters game in about 4 years now so I know how they can get. Him and those around us have been calling Chambers a squib and Billy a cheat since the opening minute lol

1 Like

Lol. Meanwhile Friend is playing despite his spear tackle and Mitchell only got one game for a crusher tackle worse than the one Chambers got 3 for.

1 Like

boo hooo hooo spare me!