NSW Bombers Pregame gathering Round One v GWS

Buy the $25 tickets, a Collingwood supporter I know said once in you can wander anywhere, its pretty much general seating with bars on every corner. I cant wait, beers and a Bomber victory.

1 Like

Awesome

Can’t wait

I’m in Canberra today & saw a full page ad on back of a Sydney paper advertising 4 x adult tix for $44.00
The only GWS game I went to that had all Reserved seats taken was the 2016 Bulldogs prelim and they were filled with Footscray supporters
You can pretty much sit anywhere once you’re in the ground but as I posted above us NSW Bombers congregate northern end goals under the scoreboard
We can usually generate enough noise to cancel out any manufactured GWS chants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I also read that the Showground is now serving beer in recyclable cups that you pay a $1 refundable deposit on with your first drink
I guess they figured having too many Essendon supporters at the game was bad for the environment

2 Likes

Do you know how to get these, or even which paper it was? thanks in advance.

Sorry mate I should’ve paid more attention but was one of those times where someone is holding up a paper to read & I had a sneaky peak at the back page
I think it was just advertised on Ticketek website

So, game day is here and looking forward to catching up with a few blitzers at the Abbatoir Blues Bar out you make it.

Yay, got a train direct from the airport to the Showgrounds. Wastes some time taking the city loop but I get to be lazy.

So I missed my train from Bowral by a few minutes
Called mrsharvs & asked if she could come pick me up oh & by the way bring my Ranger cos I’m driving up to Shitney
She gets there and says “why on your cancer meds & 6 weeks out from a knee reco are you pushing yourself to get there”
Then she’s like “oh yeah it’s the Bombers​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:” nuff said
Big day for Essendon footy club - I reckon we got this
Time for a statement from the lads no more excuses

10 Likes

I think I now owe you a drink.

1 Like

Spot less last time I went were ok with moving about. I sat on the wing near the Interchange Bench on GA tix amongst giants members.

I find it is nice just standing and watching the game with a cold one. Has a reeeal country footy vibe. Easy enough to move about.

2 Likes

May be some hot, solid sustenance to accompany said drink too…

Are you here yet

Getting close, at Strathfield - but then I need to go pick up the ticket at the venue first.

(I know… Tiny Stadium provided no good options for someone ordering from overseas.)

Sitting with a former neighbour out yours

I’m inside wearing a black t shirt. Humberta in bright green top. Come and say gday!