Numberssss

Reckon 3 or 10 may argue

3 Likes

Or 1 or 7 or 30.

1 Like

Did he win Mark of the Year, though?

Not sure 30 is quite in the same class. Geoff Leek was a great servant, but pretty much a one-dimensional ruckman. I’d have John Birt’s 11 ahead of him, or 25 due to Graham Moss, big Rog and Scott Lucas, or 18 with Vander, Reg Burgess, Greg Brown and Lloydy

Please don’t give 25 to a kid just drafted. That number once loved has turned to ■■■■■ recently.

1 Like

Poor old morgs

I don’t like this at all but it actually makes sense, kinda

Jobe and Langford. One of them was an underachieving, lazy, laconic player in his first few years. And the other one is Langford.

2 Likes

Stringer will earn it the first game.

5 Likes

Going on the stringer thread, did you change your mind in a few hours over a training report? Fog has gone lid off?

GIVE HIM 5

3 Likes

Hs come from langfords mouth himself im hearing

Yes the history of 5 is huge, but stringer in 5 does look good to me.

2 Likes

Well I would have Geoff Leek on my list.

In the latest episode of “Reading too much into a player’s instagram post”, Fantasia just posted footage of Devon Smith standing in front of locker #5, seemingly having his picture taken.

2 Likes

With Stringer standing in front of locker #9, and Goddard sweeping pretzels off the table.

2 Likes

Guess we will find out tomorrow. They announced numbers at members forum last year

Smith getting 5 makes sense.

5mith

4 Likes

If Langford has gone 4

Then Smith being the player who we gave up most for draft pick wise seems logical to move into 5

Stringer in the next available(24), followed by Saad (25).

As much as I wanted Stringer to get 5 it makes sense since we “gave up” the most for Smith and Stringer has off field issues he needs to sort out and probably doesn’t wanna be in the lime light and the pressures associated with that.

Where Devon Smith seems a bit like Kyrie Irving where he wants to be the main man.

Content with him getting the 5.

2 Likes